Can't make more accounts!

Hello guys.So the problem is I can't make more account on my phone.I have been playing this game on the same phone for like year.I made several accounts for several purposes but I want to creat more accounts.But the game says "it can't make more accounts".As I only have 1 phone.how to fix it cuz I want to make more accounts.So can u help me how fix it.
Thanks ' = '

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I dont think you can create alts anymore
  • edited September 2017
    It limits the amount of alts you can make

As SirKewberth said alts were made so other family members can play as well
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2017
    lemme guess,how many account you want create? O~O
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You're actually supposed to limit only to one user. The ability to make more than one is to accommodate people who play from the same location like siblings.
  • galantis said:

You're actually supposed to limit only to one user. The ability to make more than one is to accommodate people who play from the same location like siblings.

Thanks for help :)
  • When that happens I just reinstall 0-0 is that not aloud?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It doesn't work fox. Using cellular data you should be able to create more accounts..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The game is designed that everyone has their own account. Maybe you'd have a 2nd account for a brother or sister or for youtube or something like that. But what's been happening is that people create.. sometimes as many as several hundred accounts for various reasons, but generally never good reasons. It's always to try and farm some item or use an account for scamming or to impersonate someone etc.. It's not fair to other players, and not good for the game, so the account system is stricter now. We do still allow a few alt accounts because there are some legitimate reasons for it. If you're having trouble accessing your main account you can contact support for help.
  • Nerve said:

It doesn't work fox. Using cellular data you should be able to create more accounts..

Hm works for me
  • I make accounts all the time :P
    Every new update brings a new alt made by me! I like making use of my rares and or clothing to make alts that have to do with each item. I use an alt that is my real name, woth a halo to catch scammers. All my rares are eventually used on countless alts for fun. Gives me something fun to do in game when i get bored :P
  • i would have to say it should be limited by your IP address for the #of accounts you can create but in my option any more than 3 accounts is pushing it.
  • i would have to say it should be limited by your IP address for the #of accounts you can create but in my option any more than 3 accounts is pushing it.

Nope . Thing about the simblings.