Asking for some prices of Farm pack items in cubits.

Hello Guys,I made this Discussion for a small reason.The fact that prices of farm pack items is present in cubit store for recubes but I want to know how much do Qbees buy these stuff.
1.How much Tomatoes and Potatoes crop cost in cubits(means how much do Qbbees purchase for Cubits)?
2:How much does the Great soil cost in cubits?(For how much do Qbees Purchase it)
These were some of mine questions and I will be very grateful if anyone of you help me with the price.
Thanks ' = '

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Tomatoes: 200-300c goes most
    Potatoes: seen them once for 800c never seen afterwards
    Never seen anyone sell the great soil (the second after rocky can sell for about 500c each though)
  • Tomatoes: 200-300c goes most
    Never seen anyone sell the great soil (the second after rocky can sell for about 500c each though)

You're right I even never seen anyone selling it but u got any idea about how much Qbees would buy it for? ' = '
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Pumail said:

Tomatoes: 200-300c goes most

You're right I even never seen anyone selling it but u got any idea about how much Qbees would buy it for? ' = '
    If you mean you sell great farm soil i am happy to buy them for about 1500c each ^^
  • NoeNt buys decent farm soil 2.5k each.
  • I sold quality soil to lucaaa for 7k each. They go around 6-9k. It'll take some time for the prices to get stable.
    (BTW if you buy 120 tomatoes instead of quality soils from players it is more cheaper)
  • Great soils were bought 10k EACH on the first day after the release .
  • Ok Guys Thanks alot for helping with the prices ' = '