Sharing my worst day ever..

RYBIERYBIE Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests
Ok so I'm really sad today because I lost 500+k worth of stuff by mistake my mistake...

I went to my storage and I wanted to take my motley set and orange scarf for the glass so I got them and then I started dropping the other rares in the bottom again..but I don't know how but I forgot to glass them...
And they disappeared

I noticed really late after 2 hours when a guy wanted to buy a black umbrella I went to my storage and I remembered that I forgot to glass them..

So rip

I sent a ticket to mabz bit I don't think he can do something but I wish I can get them back I worked really hard ...(the annoying part is that I was just making a collection...)

Comments

• Mabz is a guy...
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited August 2017

Mabz is a guy...

Hi all bye all xD
  • damn
    @mabz (link to mabz's profile)
  • I can relate.. kinda :(

About 8 months ago or so (I think, maybe longer) I dropped like 50+ robes that I was going to sell to CD87 and.. yeah. I just forgot to glass them, after I took them out of chests.. lol

It's not a big deal now, but it was back then.. I really needed that side-money. :(

Anyways, I'm sorry Noe.. I wish that didn't happen to you, but I guess we can all learn from our mistakes. 9_9'
  • NoeNt2 said:

Mabz is a guy...

Hi all bye all xD
    That's Maziar :P

And wow, I've had bad days, but not this bad. Hope Mabz can do something, probably not, but let's just hope :p
  • Haborym said:

NoeNt2 said:

Mabz is a guy...

Hi all bye all xD
    That's Maziar :P

And wow, I've had bad days, but not this bad. Hope Mabz can do something, probably not, but let's just hope :p
    Sadly he can't give back lost items unless I have a video... I had a screens hot of my items but not a video...