Buying Farm Update Items

Now, I know there are many MANY people who are buying farm items, but I am the most determined, not just for the profit, but for the fun of the Farm Update. So I am asking if anybody sells the following items:

Rocky Farm Soil
Decent Farm Soil
Great Farm Soil
Tomato Seeds
Potato Seeds
Sprinklers (Big or Small)
Deluxe Watering Can

Let me know if you have any of these items, please, we can negotiate a price!

Comments

• Not sure if you know this, you have to level up to be able to use sprinklers
  • Not sure if you know this, you have to level up to be able to use sprinklers

Yes, I am well aware of this, I need them in my storages for when I reach the required level :3
  • Bump!
  • I sell Great Quality Soil 6.3k each ~~
  • How much do u buy Great farm soil?each
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Not to ruin it.... but if you want to have the most fun out of it, try to do all without buying from players..... that way you can see your farm and think "i did this all by myself, i am proud ^^"

But yeah, if you still want to buy it i might deliver some goodies once in a while
  • Now, I know there are many MANY people who are buying farm items, but I am the most determined, not just for the profit, but for the fun of the Farm Update. So I am asking if anybody sells the following items:

Rocky Farm Soil
    Decent Farm Soil
    Great Farm Soil
    Tomato Seeds
    Potato Seeds
    Sprinklers (Big or Small)
    Deluxe Watering Can

Let me know if you have any of these items, please, we can negotiate a price!

hi daxtar
    i have 14 un-used rocky soil blocks
    i won't need them since im gonna advance to the next crop
  • Demon_Lord sells a small sprinkler, he may or may not still have it
  • Pumail said:

How much do u buy Great farm soil?each

What's your price?

Not to ruin it.... but if you want to have the most fun out of it, try to do all without buying from players..... that way you can see your farm and think "i did this all by myself, i am proud ^^"

But yeah, if you still want to buy it i might deliver some goodies once in a while

Yes, I want to feel that way, but the seeds and items I have at the moment aren't enough to support my farming desires! I need to be the best farmer in all of the land! >:O