Offers not working?

I have recently tried doing offers only to find that it doesn't allow me to do offers. Is this intentional?

Comments

• It doesen't allow you or It doesen't give you the cubits?
  • It doesen't allow you or It doesen't give you the cubits?

I play on iPad and it doesn't allow me to do offers. :(
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    to what offers do you refer too?
  • scorto7 said:

I think he means tapjoy
  • If you are using a VPN, Tapjoy will lock you out of offers. if you are using one, turn it off and you will be able to do offers again.
  • scorto7 said:

The offers in the cubit store. I don't use a vpn. (I don't think I do) and from what I know I play on a regular wifi connection.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    Do you use ad blocker? If you do try to deactivate it.
  • Most the offers are scams. Especially those associate with lifescript advantage XD i did research on the offers that are given on tapjoy and most reviews about lifescript are bad reviews so id be careful when doing offers that offer free stuff like free school supplies and whatnot
  • I know that the super surveys are definite scams but some aren't.
  • Most the offers are scams. Especially those associate with lifescript advantage XD i did research on the offers that are given on tapjoy and most reviews about lifescript are bad reviews so id be careful when doing offers that offer free stuff like free school supplies and whatnot

The safe offers are the ones with a green logo, and they are also the cheapest ones . Meh.