Favourite Childhood Shows or Books.

So from around the age of 6-now (17) Totally Spies, Pokemon (Diamond and Pearl FTW BABY!), Kim Possible and many more have been my favourite.
In my infant stage, according to my mum, was The Fimbles, and the Clangers, along with some other ones, of which we do not remember.
In my late childhood (4-7) I was a fan of Max and Ruby. I used to watch it with my younger sister, when she didn't have such a big gob! (Mouth, British slang)
So what were yours?

Comments

• My book as a kid was the Giving Tree, everytime I read that book, a tear fell form my eye. ;-;
  • Books of Childhood: Paddington and spanish one: By Horacio Quiro , Tales of crazy, love and death. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaoKjRd6yjszt-23g7p7ME0dFXXDBkgX-G6Zf-wsc631KGU09_

Childhood: Clifford, Jay Jay, Sakura Card Captor , Tom&Jerry , Merrie Melodies and all cartoons Oldies from Nick/CartoonNetwork/Disney.

My max and ruby was Ruppert and Franklin the turtle xDDDD
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

So from around the age of 6-now (17) Totally Spies, Pokemon (Diamond and Pearl FTW BABY!), Kim Possible and many more have been my favourite.
    In my infant stage, according to my mum, was The Fimbles, and the Clangers, along with some other ones, of which we do not remember.
    In my late childhood (4-7) I was a fan of Max and Ruby. I used to watch it with my younger sister, when she didn't have such a big gob! (Mouth, British slang)
    So what were yours?

--
    I feel so old... D:
    --
    But, hm, so many.

Cartoons: Original Transformers, Original GI Joe, Thundercats, M.A.S.K, Original He-Man, Super Friends, Spiderman and His Amazing Friends (Firestorm and Iceman)

Other Shows: Dallas (The original), KIDS Incoprorated (Fergie from black eyed peas got her start on it), Fall Guy, Wonder Woman (Linda Carter), Live Action Incredible Hulk (We miss you Bill Bigsby), General Hospital, Original Knight Rider, Baywatch, Matlock..
    --
    Those are just to name a few.

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Invader Zim.

Nuff said.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Yeah i'm feeling some age looking at this topic myself.

Fav childhood shows:

Mr. Squiggle

Humphrey B. Bear

Cartoons:

I Always loved to sit down and watch the original Looney tunes.

When i hit my teens i took a liking to Dragon ball and pokemon.

Mid teens i then grew in love with more in depth anime.

Many.. many years later, i still enjoy a good anime and some looney toons.

Books as a child:

My love from reading began with Tintin and Asterix.

And from then onwards i dive heavily into Fantasy fiction. To this day, R.A Salvatore is my favourite author.
  • -Diruku--Diruku- Member
    edited March 2016
    @Chickthulhu ZIM (Y).

Many many of all that cartoon turn cancelled, "gross/dark content, some adult lines , innapropiate conduct/talk".

You can see the difference of cartoon before and now: Now there 0 action or history. Mostly are just fun cartoon without complicate history and an adventure by episode, also shows with teens acting...

Adding more:

The Angry Beavers, Kimba, Bad dog, X-Men, Freakazoid! , Ren&Stimpy, Pinky and the brain, Little Lulu, Banana in Pijamas , Kablam, Kid Musculo XD, Ahh! Real monsters, Dexter's laboraty, Sheep in the big city, Space ghost , Biker Mice from Mars ,The Bigman World, Are you afraid of the dark?, Monster Rancher, Yugi, a lot of anime in TV Slayer, Saber J, Sailor Moon, Lain, Locomotion, Inuyasha, Samurai X, Ranma 1/2, Akira Cowboy bepop , Nightwalker, Yuyu Hakusho, Trigun , Ghibli Movies, Conan, Magic Knight Rayearth. See Anime in 90-2000 It was not bound to be an otaku or friki.

FoxKids: childhood was on point with Digimon.

10 years old these days only knows about youtubers and tablet, and cod. No offense, it's sad the little shows and no variety on tv :EX: CN ( always: Adventure time, Regular Show, Gumball).

Addition: 20-35 years old its still young.
    Sailor-Moon-Old
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited March 2016
    Dont forget Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo or The Powerpuff Girls, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Invader Zim and Snoopy XD and the king of all cartoons, Ed, Edd N' Eddy! Those were the days...
  • When I was around 5 years old (now 10 years old) I LOVED to watched Teletubbies and The Backyardigans (Maybe now, I still watch those shows............ maybe........
  • Aya PatataAya Patata Member
    edited March 2016
    Cupcake88 said:

When I was around 5 years old (now 10 years old) I LOVED to watched Teletubbies and The Backyardigans (Maybe now, I still watch those shows............ maybe........

I used to watch those....I still want tubby custard...
  • Cupcake88 said:

When I was around 5 years old (now 10 years old) I LOVED to watched Teletubbies and The Backyardigans (Maybe now, I still watch those shows............ maybe........

I love dem too xD

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited March 2016
    my Favourite Cartoons when I was like 7:
    its Pokemon..

My favourite childhood book. I liked it when I was 7/8/9

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh dear... I completely forgot about Geromino Stilton for the pat 3 years xX
  • I used to love watching blues clues and teletubbies