About the farm xp

Does potatoes have more xp when you harvest them than tomatoes ?

And each crop has different xp?

Comments

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Good Question! Lets be sure! XD

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's the same xp for different crops.
  • Another question!
    Does planting and watering gives exp?
  • It's the same xp for different crops.

Thanks for your reply this thread can be closed unless people want to make questions here :)
  • LiteRary said:

RİP me
    No! I guess I'm going to be a full tomato farmer for the sake of XP :)
  • Vairen said:

LiteRary said:

RİP me
    No! I guess I'm going to be a full tomato farmer for the sake of XP :)
    Yeah I just realised that tomatoes are the best way to LVL up for now and when you are max level start getting recubes ..my mistake I bought potatoes tho..:)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    Good call on the XP question, and good point about being a tomato farmer until leveled up (especially since it ripens the fastest too).
    NoeNt2 said:

Thanks for your reply this thread can be closed unless people want to make questions here :)

Can I ask some other farm related questions (rather than opening a new thread for them)?
    1. I know it will be a while before I can use them, but which four blocks does the small sprinklers water? (N/S-E/W or Corners?) I'm assuming N/S-E/W, but wanted to verify. (In the videos, they watered 6 blocks, so the beta-videos aren't really helpful - rumor was this was 'fixed' before release, but no info on what that means)
    2. Initially, it doesn't seem like there is much added benefit to purchasing Large Sprinklers which are 5x the cost of Small Sprinklers, but only cover 2x the area. The price seems to be skewed...am I missing something? It might make sense down the road to purchase them for aesthetics, but initially, it seems to be smarter economically to just purchase the small ones.
    3. Anyone know how long after your crops dry out do you lose them? Is it immediate or do you get some time, just in case you can't be in game within 24 hours of previous watering?
    4. From the time that the crop ripens, how long do we have to harvest them until they wither/die?