Do blocks look a bit rubbish ??.

Hey there don't blocks look a bit rubbish like dirt , could you game developers add some detail into some blocks and like trees like not all trees are perfect and not all grass is perfect, could you add a tool where we can cut any block however we like???

Comments

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    Detail of dirt? '-'
    How does it look?
    Irl dirt has brown color, it'll look cracked if it's dried for some months, but when it's wet, it becomes mud, for me all of those textures are fine, since everyone have their own style of things.

And they created sculpty to make us able to cut it until 1/8 part of it left, but there are only some types of sculpties atm.
  • He means HD textures :P
  • He means HD textures :P

There was a problem recently, people complaining about the new textures of the bumpers . Devs said they had to change it to make more space for the new things if I remember correctly, so I think they won't have enough space to make hd graphics for all the blocks yet.
  • -Gundam- said:

He means HD textures :P

There was a problem recently, people complaining about the new textures of the bumpers . Devs said they had to change it to make more space for the new things if I remember correctly, so I think they won't have enough space to make hd graphics for all the blocks yet.
    Yeah, they keep game size low which is just good. But an option to have hd graphics (means different installer, same server) is great tbh like in other games.
  • It kinda removes the traditional design... survey all players for this...
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited August 2017
    if you want detail on wood try, getting bark. As for the other blocks, it's all meant to be cartoony in a way so cubic castles is its own style. If you want blocks to be similar, you dont need any tool if you want you can keep on mining/placing the block to look like the other, some people had the time to do it with tropical grass so it looks like one big carpet.

there's also sculty blocks where you can cut or remove parts of the block if thats what u mean ;-;
  • THERE IS SCULPTY BLOCKS BUT COULD WE GO SMALLER??? Like a 1x4
  • #BOSS# said:

THERE IS SCULPTY BLOCKS BUT COULD WE GO SMALLER??? Like a 1x4

smaller than sculpty would be hard on pc, and a
    most impossible on phones .
  • Perfect answer for you is to make your own texture then and replace it in game files of yours really, Not being mean here or anything, I mean its a dirt block... its not that important to take like amounts of textures or yeah, Or either the other blocks like tree, If i would have some skills into PC Graphics i would do that my self like a texture replacment pack, But i dont.
  • I suppose dirt does look a bit dull, but so do most of the blocks. Changing the style of one means changing the style for others. Although it would be nice looking, it would be really hard work for the devs and most of the users on cc don't mind. The blocky type blocks are what defines cc. Without those types of blocks, what would cc even be? :o
  • keep the over world and lobbys but add more functionality and importance to it instead of using it as a place to find mines and realms.no one uses the over world to find there friends realm maybe try and think of another use for it or make one giant over world that has quests or something for u to do
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

keep the over world and lobbys but add more functionality and importance to it instead of using it as a place to find mines and realms.no one uses the over world to find there friends realm maybe try and think of another use for it or make one giant over world that has quests or something for u to do

What? Read the original post again.
This discussion has been closed.