Brand New Blocks, Decos, and Overworld Features!

edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Just imagine if they would add these: Wallpaper blocks, that would be awesome and that we could craft them with any dye, and some new wood, and of course paper! Also I'm thinking about adding something else similar than mines, Ruins! Each ruin will contain marble, stone bricks, or fancy road and some old wood. I spy with my little eye, a pyramid! Just imagine if a desert mine has a 17% chance of spawning pyramids, which contain sandstone, fade foam and inside is lots of gold and atleast 200c! Also I'm thinking of adding a new mine, you've seen the mine that I thought of, ruins, but imagine a beach mine that could contain new blocks and decos, like clams, different types of them, and even oil if you dig into the sand in the beach mine. I would love if there would be a deco called trash, yes, you heard, trash, and that it looks like a buncha' old dit stuff in the beach mines. Also in beach mines that you can find rare shipwrecks, with tons of treasure and some new decos, like a human skeleton, and skulls. Good luck! It's a lot but it'll make your game super popular!

Dit-> dirty

Sorry if I'm a little too excited on the details, it's just that I'm imagining how fun and awesome this game would be

Multi-posts merged and removed. Please use the edit button within your first post instead of multi-posting and review our forum rules. - Cortana