Water Cans (Empty but about to be filled)

I crafted 256 Watering cans, I sell them 3/2c. I can sell individually or in Bulk. For all 256 watering cans it will cost 170c, I used materials I went out and mined myself. I tapped the craft button 256 times today because apparently craft max does not work on the watering cans.... :/ Oh well. I also sell Sugar Cane 1/1c, there are currently 48 in stock. I plan on mining more soon. Comment if you're interested in any of my items and I'll put them on hold. Have a great day.

Also a question off topic, but when I water my tomatoes, do I have to do it multiple times or once a day as they grow?

Comments

• Once a day for any plant, the more expensive the plant, the longer it takes to grow, but the different soils can help decrease the amount of time it takes to grow.
  • Once a day for any plant, the more expensive the plant, the longer it takes to grow, but the different soils can help decrease the amount of time it takes to grow.

You're awesome thank you for clearing that up for me!
  • You can water two Times in a day. I normally do it, Because my last crop died by dryness. ;-;