It says i cant place seeds in 2 realms in my main realm

title^

Im owner still it says cant realms seeds in 2 realms

Comments

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited August 2017
    You have soil in another realm, likely planted by an alt or friend.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited August 2017
    CosmicCow said:

How it was possible for alts/friends to plant it in the first place if there are some limitations to alts/friends planting???
    And how to remedy this so we can plant much as our farming levels and perks allow us?
    edited August 2017
    Djedo said:

CosmicCow said:

How it was possible for alts/friends to plant it in the first place if there are some limitations to alts/friends planting???

This was one of the things we fixed with the server restart. People were making rooms, then using an alt to place soil in them. So we had to add more restrictions.

This will only restrict people who tried to exploit the system.

• CosmicCow said:

Djedo said:

CosmicCow said:

This was one of the things we fixed with the server restart. People were making rooms, then using an alt to place soil in them. So we had to add more restrictions.

This will only restrict people who tried to exploit the system.

so how many soil per device?

edited August 2017
    Djedo said:

For a someone without the land management perks. 1 realm with 5 soil blocks to start. So, for example, if you used an alt to plant 5 soil blocks in one of your other realms, you're going to have to destroy it before you can plant any additional seeds.
  • CosmicCow said:

Djedo said:

For a someone without the land management perks. 1 realm with 5 soil blocks to start. So, for example, if you used an alt to plant 5 soil blocks in one of your other realms, you're going to have to destroy it before you can plant any additional seeds.
    Ive just destroyed all of my alt crops and i still can only plant 3 seeds with my main acc. I destroyed 10 perfectly healthy tomatoes for nothing. :(

And there should be some warning that plants will die if there is stamp. I lost 4 of my plants because of that. One still stands and idk how, maybe it was close to portal and its light help it survive.

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I had this exact problem. 4 died. One was still a seed. Bombed it. Now I can only plant 3 in a different room.
  • I have no soils in any other realm. but my sibling have soil in his realm. We play on 2 different devices tho.
  • We will be issuing a fix shortly.
  • we will be issuing a fix shortly!
  • edited August 2017
    CosmicCow said:

we will be issuing a fix shortly.

Thanks.
    CosmicCow said:

we will be issuing a fix shortly!

Thanks!
  • Should be good now!
  • CosmicCow said:

Should be good now!

We can make alts again or you did something else?
  • Well an alt won't ever be able to plant in your realm. That would lead to exploits. Other issues were fixed. We may see more- not sure.