Where have you traveled?

2»

Comments

• Yeah Saint Petersburg would be high on my list actually... I'll have to brush up on my Russian and go on a diet before I eat a million bpeeroshkee.

Mingna zavut Kewberth!

For the north of France since appearently you didn't visit it, I suggest the Mans (when the race periods starts, it's always better) and the D-Day beaches are nice .
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Anyways..
    How's your travel in Philippines?
    What cities/provinces did you went?

Oh it's great. Manila, Cebu, Bohol, Bikol... I would still like to visit Palawan but haven't had a chance yet. Visited Mayon, Chocolate Hills, Did some scuba diving. It's nice.
  • I've been in Spain, France, UK, Holland, Russia and Israel :)
  • ^rence^^rence^ Member
    edited August 2017

Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, France(Paris and south), Several parts of US and Canada such as New York City, Boston, New Orleans, Colorado, Florida, Vancouver, PEI, Toronto, Ottawa, etc,.. , Mexico, Laos, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia (KL and Penang), Palau -- Maybe forgetting some places... I've been around :-) -- Need to travel more in Europe. Would like to go to England, Poland, Spain, Greece etc... Need to do a euro tour one day. Would also like to visit Russia, Korea, Mainland China, Australia and New Zealand. Will get there...

So lucky.

Also, I've been to Philippines, US, and korea. That's it, It would be such a blessing to visit countries you've visited.