How to earn money from mining

Tempest Tempest Member
edited August 2017 in Trading Section
Hey its meh Tempest :3 I'm going to show you how to earn cubits by mining!Most of you already know this, but just getting the word out even more.
1.This is one of the most easiest ways to earm cubits.Making craftables or mining resources also farming too..Too make sure you don't get ripped off when selling these always get a friend or a trustable person you know that is handy with prices.When you mine I think that you should mine things that many people need such or ores,marble,trunks and bushes just in-case you want to start a farm.These usually are bought by people who want to make profit off of them or just use them to build.There is a high demand for these items so don't let them go for a really cheap price because im sure you will find someone who will buy it for a better price.Craftables. This comes back to mining most of these materials are used for crafting anyways so you are in luck if you want to become a crafter.(Crafters):What craftables most people buy:Anything fancy..flooring etc.Offical Signs.,Matresses,.sofas.Farming.Farming is simple since most of you or your friends have farms you can use theres.But if u don't have a farm that you are able to use just mine bushes.Simple xD.Most people buy all of the farmable items , but everyone needs rubber or cotton they could possibly sell around 5/1c!Try to make a goal like farming 100 rubber per day or something like that.

I hope this might have helped?