Mobs and Weapons

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
The addition of Mobs would be awesome in cubic castle, it would give the mines more of a challenge feel and make it seem not so empty as it is because normal mines get boring after a while

I see how people might see the mobs being annoying but if they made it to where the mob only attacked when the player attacks, then it would be perfect.

Here are some examples of some mobs that could be added into mines:

Forest Mine: Bears, Raccoons?
Desert Mine: Scorpions
Winter Mine: Polar Bears
Mountain Mine: Wolves, Snakes Possibly ( Not completely sure about Mountain Mines)

The Addition of Mobs can give you an chance to add New Weapons or Wands

Comments

• No I think there are enough mobs
  • I would like to see some more action in mines
  • +1 especially Scorpions <3
  • FireSaw said:

No I think there are enough mobs

There aren't even "mobs" in cc.

Anyways, +1!

• Slyme, spudbug, ghost
  • I would like to see some more action in mines

Maybe spiders would be good
  • Mining get boring too quickly. +1
  • I wonder what mobs are in cavern mine.. O.o Creepy yahhh
  • +11111
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I would not mind having critters(not referring to pets) running around in mines.
    But i would rather have them peaceful unless you attack them first.
    Otherwise it would just become way to annoying to gather materials.
    For many it is already too much to go to a mine. If you add aggressive creatures that would attack you when coming too close they would be even less motivated to go in for some materials.
  • scorto7 said:

I would not mind having critters(not referring to pets) running around in mines.
    For many it is already too much to go to a mine. If you add aggressive creatures that would attack you when coming too close they would be even less motivated to go in for some materials.

Atleast people would have a hard tine autoclicking uninterrupted xD
  • scorto7 said:

Agree, but you don't expect scorpions to just watch you mining eh? They will attack you anyways, maybe killing them will only take like 2 hits
  • -1 (really -100 because I dislike this idea that much, but I figure I only get one vote)

I hate that aspect of other games, and I really like that mines are peaceful places for me to gather the stuff I need to build. You want this type of stuff, go play all the other games out there that have it in it already. I have enough stress in my life that I don't want it in my game too. I come here to relax, not to be attacked.

Should they get a wild hair and do it anyway, please mark which mines would have aggressive critters, and please keep some mines where we can mine in peace and enjoy the discovery aspects, not have to be "entertained" with critters that can kill us.

I like that right now the only place you see aggressive critters is in realms built by other players (so I can choose if I want to play in it or not, I don't have a choice about mines as I need resources). If you want more of it, then build it for people to play in, don't force public areas provided by the game, and needed by players for resources, to have to provide it for you.
  • YES LETS MAKE CC A MINECRAFT CLONE
    Lemme read the app name
    Cubic Castles
    Hm it doesn't say minecraft
    Imagine how annoying it would
    Just mining like trees and some random thing starts attacking you
    It would take years to get anything done
    You can go play minecraft instead :v
  • But why not make the game more realistic? Like imagine going to a desert mine with no camels/ scorpions in it.
  • LiteRary said:

Even, instead of this there is could be :

İn Forest : Birds, butterflies, fish
    İn Desert : Camels, lizards, flies
    İn Artric : Eagle, cutie artic dogs
    İn Tropical : Mini Dinasours, chameleons.

Those my ideas.

Maybe we could also capture those animals and then let them fly around in our realms! It would be great for people making decorative realms because then they have a bit more to work with, and maybe the realms could be interactive and the animals could drop stuff once in a while to benefit the owners.
  • LiteRary said:

Even, instead of this there is could be :

İn Forest : Birds, butterflies, fish
    İn Desert : Camels, lizards, flies
    İn Artric : Eagle, cutie artic dogs
    İn Tropical : Mini Dinasours, chameleons.

Those my ideas.

Maybe we could also capture those animals and then let them fly around in our realms! It would be great for people making decorative realms because then they have a bit more to work with, and maybe the realms could be interactive and the animals could drop stuff once in a while to benefit the owners.
    I have no issues with critters in the mines, and even like the idea of them as something additional to see. I don't like the idea of them attacking me.

I also don't mind the idea of being able to capture the animals...not unlike trying to catch those dang fairies.

And yes, it would be cool if they dropped something helpful if we interacted with them. (I played a game called Glitch, where we could nibble piggies for meat, milk butterflies, and squeeze chickens for grain (all of which were needed for various cooking recipes in the game). When you got the skills for it, you could also craft eggs for each of the animals so you could hatch them and have some at your home.) I know we'll be getting animals with the farming update, but maybe that opens the door to have more in the mines/realms.
  • I agree with scorto7, I would like mobbs , but they shouldn't attack you unless you don't .
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I think like the ghost from halloween 2016. One trap and two qbees with repelent hats.
  • Animals would surely make the game seem more alive and would drastically decrease my boredom while mining. I think it would be cool if you could ''squish'' insects using the crush of your character, or if you walk towards birds, they'd fly away. I don't want any hostile animals though, because : 1. Mining will become even more tedious with monsters clawing at your back and 2. Newbies will have to waste their already low amount of cubits on wands to protect themselves. Do you really want to turn away new players from the game?
    I guess ''neutral'' animals could be added : animals/monsters that only attack when you provoke them. Otherwise, I don't see how hostile mobs would be beneficial.
  • I understand why people would find it annoying if they attacked but they should make mobs peaceful unless the players attacks and each mob should only be like 2 hits or maybe 3. No this isn't really stealing the concept of minecraft, it's just adding a challenge to the game because normal empty mines get boring after a while
  • FireSaw said:

Dude, there are no mobs!
  • FireSaw said:

Dude, there are no mobs!
    Slime , spook, and spudbugs .
  • Just dun make cc minecraft
  • Just dun make cc minecraft

Literally everything except Qbees were in other games before cc . If adding mobs would make it Minecraft, then it is already .
  • -Gundam- said:

Just dun make cc minecraft

Literally everything except Qbees were in other games before cc . If adding mobs would make it Minecraft, then it is already .
    Yes but we need the minecraft rate to go down or stay the same
    I mean cc is basically 50% minecraft and 50% growtopia
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

-Gundam- said:

Just dun make cc minecraft

Yes but we need the minecraft rate to go down or stay the same
    I mean cc is basically 50% minecraft and 50% growtopia
    Nu. Cc is 100% cc, I'm sure the devs made things without noticing they were in other games (I mean it's obvious, but maybe they never saw any game with these .)

We can't make it go down . The devs shouldn't think about the other games, and just concentrate on their game in the development , instead of wondering where does this come from, Just, do it .

*Insert Shia Laboeuf*