CC Wiki?

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
EDIT: I have just learned there is mods on the wiki, but our edits have to be approved? Exactly how long would that take?..

Also the first edit I tried to make was just a test. I made it look good, but it was just a test still :P

I tried to update it a bit and do some good for newer players, but my changes didn't save. Someone told me that it was locked to the public to officially edit.. but why? I am one of those people who have time on their hands to do something like editing the wiki for future players to use. A player recently said that the wiki was outdated and lacked information in some areas and that drew my attention. Those areas that seem to lack information can be filled by players who really care about the game like me. I know I'm not a staff member or anyone special nor will I ever be, but why can't I contribute my own personal knowledge for future players of the game?

Why even have a wiki page if it sits in dust and is never updated? I'm aware it was updated like 3-5 months ago.. but like for a vital example, the farming update. It will include new items, more talk on recubes, and a whole new category of levels which is farming levels.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Not locked, but pages there have to get approved by a wiki mod. As far as I'm aware, Ware is one of those, but he may be busy. Plus, the rest of the wiki staff are busy for the time being, so that's why perhaps.
  • I always PM and ask Cortana to approve my changes.