How long the Beach pack would stay ?

I havent seen anything on the forums about this, might have missed it though .

But Eeeeeh please dont make these beach balls rares.

Comments

• Hopefully a few days... I wanna purchase Cubits to get the glasses and try my luck on a few packs. If it goes away after today or something.. I'll just be annoyed. lol
  • Liberated said:

Hopefully a few days... I wanna purchase Cubits to get the glasses and try my luck on a few packs. If it goes away after today or something.. I'll just be annoyed. lol

I think it would stay longer, but it wont be enough imo . beach balls shouldnt be seasonal, since its a whole new type of item , it would be cool if we had any type of ball that acts the same way and can be obtained all year
  • Kewberth is planning on releasing balls in the future of different styles. He does not want the feature just to be limited to beach balls :).
  • @CosmicCow could you tell us? Or is it classified o;
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    A few weeks. I already asked him, but ofc they could changed their mind.
  • gudgud.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Kewberth is planning on releasing balls in the future of different styles. He does not want the feature just to be limited to beach balls :).

Assuming people liked it and thought it played well enough given the various technical limitations of mmo play, but so far, aside from a few negative reactions, it does seem like people enjoy them more than not.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    They're always in lobbies and it's funny watching the new players try jump on buildings to get the balls xD
  • I know I am just a single little fox speaking but beach balls are one of the greatest additions to CC ever. The balls have brought me to tears watching them shoot out of wind machine tubes and has entertained me constantly since their introduction. They are no mere novelty and I want to see more of them in the future. They are a great way to bond with other qbees, like I played golf with Gdog. It was superb <3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah golf is a really good game for them since the lag doesn't matter much. For fast paced sports its a little harder and it depends on the ping/connection of the people involved. Any turn based games or individual ball based games should work really well though for any connection.
  • It would also be nice to see types of balls with different wights / bounceyness because the beach ball might be a little too light and bouncey for golf.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    the beach ball works great for golf actually im really enjoying it so far
  • I think that some people are frustraded by the small problems the update brought , more than the balls themselves . Maybe they're just looking for something to hate, so they take everything from this pack and say how much its bad, etc . Balls are a new item on cc, it cant be bad . It can be upgraded (even though I dont think it needs to), but not bad .
    Pimydd said:

It would also be nice to see types of balls with different wights / bounceyness because the beach ball might be a little too light and bouncey for golf.

Yeah we discussed this.. and probably will do it as well. Just give some options where the physics is slightly different if possible.