Help My game on my iphone7 is crashing

Guys, i need help, after the new summer update, i opened cubic castles i bought about 40k worth of packs, they put on the items broken link, all have the same icon, and then the game crashes after that. then i try to reopen , it connects then at fetching server, the game crashes.

Comments

• please anyone help me
  • I suggest contacting cc support and put the ticket as a game issue or loading problem. They will get back to you as son as they can!
  • This sounds to me like it didn't download new content properly. I suggest removing and re-downloading from the app store.
  • cosmic cow, i re-downloaded the game on my pc and on my phone, still the same thing , nothing changed
  • Send a ticket to the support, answers arrive pretty fast
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My iPhone 7 works fine, maybe connection speed?
  • how do i send a ticket to the support?
  • when i use VPN it works, but without vpn its broken link ;-;
  • sosuper said:

when i use VPN it works, but without vpn its broken link ;-;

i had broken link items yesterday
    it worked today though
    other people saw the broken link items as summer pack items
  • still didnt work :/ re installed game hundrrd times, stiilll
  • guys i think its from my internet, i used mobile data , it downloaded data and it worked, when i use internet it downlods then when i enter my in my account, at fetching server the game crashes
  • Here's what's happening... We see this every time we update content- some ISPs will serve our old content for days. They do this kind of caching to keep their costs down. I suspect this might now be all cleared up, as we have switched back to our internal servers to serve the content.

When we release new content, we usually use a CDN for the first few days to handle the increased bandwidth. Hope that all makes sense.
  • ok thank you everyone and the cubic castles team, the problem has been solved
This discussion has been closed.