I as well wasted much cubits on summer pack.

I wrote to mabz onto support. I waited 1day and no answer. I didnt even receieve email with which i can see my ticket status. Please help.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Check it from here instead to see your status, and also tickets may go up to 48hrs.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • 1 day - 24 hours. The update came about 15 hours ago. Support takes 24-48 hours, only 1 person works on support. So be patient :)
  • same
  • I just got my refund, they are giving 1 k for each pack
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

I just got my refund, they are giving 1 k for each pack

Yup, I got 47,000 back from spending 117,500... So still a very significant loss from something not our fault, but it's better than nothing.
  • True, better than nothing
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well those who bought early still got pack items. They just couldn't get a few of the rare items. The refund will let you try for those rare items again and end up ahead in some ways. You will have balls/blocks/umbrellas etc.. at less than 50% the regular cost. It's not really clear if you end up ahead or behind. Depends a bit on what luck you would have had with the rarer items. So it's not necessarily a loss. We tried to deal with it in a fair way.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Well those who bought early still got pack items. They just couldn't get a few of the rare items. The refund will let you try for those rare items again and end up ahead in some ways. You will have balls/blocks/umbrellas etc.. at less than 50% the regular cost. It's not really clear if you end up ahead or behind. Depends a bit on what luck you would have had with the rarer items. So it's not necessarily a loss. We tried to deal with it in a fair way.

If you base the prices off the cost of the pack and not off other players :P The items we got whilst bugged are now more or less worthless economically speaking, I am not having a go, just saying it how it is.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    We need many bouncy balls in the game! I know it's a bad place, but is there any plans to add say a soccer ball?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

We need many bouncy balls in the game! I know it's a bad place, but is there any plans to add say a soccer ball?

yea or an originally made ball for cc something of their design.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If everyone really enjoys the balls, then yeah the thinking is to release some more ball variety after the farm pack some time.
  • So people are able to get a refund?? What????
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

So people are able to get a refund?? What????

Partial refund, if the purchase was made the first 30 mins or so.
  • I had 10k of refund, wich is what I started with at the begining of the update . So even If I lost profit, Im really happy, cause I was screwed with too much items to sell for nothing, Support is doing a great job, as well As Kewberth and Cosmic Cow .