BUG: I can not sit with more people on a sofa.

I was seeing several people complaining about the bug of not being able to sit on the sofa with several people, in fact I do not know if it is a bug or if it is the update.
But I had seen an answer from SirKewberth saying it was a bug and he did not know why it was happening. =/

But thinking this way, if it is a bug it will be solved and we will be able to sit with several people and if it is not a bug it is not so bad, because if you want to sit alone you will be able and nobody will sit with you.
It was better for everyone to sit together anyway, because you put several sofas on the side and could sit next to your friend or boyfriend / girlfriend, if it's a bug, it's kind of weird, because how could that have happened? =o

I hope you get this straight and if it's not bug we're going to have to get used to sitting on a sofa alone. =c
But until it's not so bad, nope, but let's hope it's fixed. =)

Comments

• -RyanC--RyanC- Member
    edited August 2017
    I hope you get this bug fixed. =)
    But folks tell me there, if it is not a bug what are they going to do? =o
  • -RyanC- said:

It's not a bug, I can somehow sit with like 30 people in the SAME PLACE in a sofa.
  • -RyanC- said:

It's not a bug, I can somehow sit with like 30 people in the SAME PLACE in a sofa.
    You don't understand, we can only sit in the middle of the sofa block now . But cosmic said it wasn't intentional, and they would take a look at it I think.
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-RyanC- said:

You don't understand, we can only sit in the middle of the sofa block now . But cosmic said it wasn't intentional, and they would take a look at it I think.
    I know, it's weird

Oh, I just went to the game and I placed a Sofa, then i tried to sit at the edge and it moved me to the middle o.O

• -Gundam- said:

-RyanC- said:

I know, it's weird

Oh, I just went to the game and I placed a Sofa, then i tried to sit at the edge and it moved me to the middle o.O

That's the big change, it brings you to the middle . So you can't sit properly with other people on one sofa, cause it brings both to the middle and looks really weird .

• -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-RyanC- said:

I know, it's weird

That's the big change, it brings you to the middle . So you can't sit properly with other people on one sofa, cause it brings both to the middle and looks really weird .

Yeah, and I can't sit with my friends side by side now :(. We need a mod/admin on this discussion now.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't understand this bug. I said it was a bug because you should be able to sit several people in a row, but when I tried it just now in game it seems to work the same way it always did. Can someone post a video or something that explains what this bug is?
  • I don't understand this bug. I said it was a bug because you should be able to sit several people in a row, but when I tried it just now in game it seems to work the same way it always did. Can someone post a video or something that explains what this bug is?

i dont know what to say, it acts EXACTLY like a chair . Brings a the center, the noise .
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    How was it different than a chair before?
  • How was it different than a chair before?

I have no idea about the bug, but the sofa enabled qbees to sit at any part of the sofa (example middle, slightly to the left, slightly to the right). Chair made you automatically sit in the middle of the seat, perfectly.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

How was it different than a chair before?

you could site on the sides , so 2 sofas could fit 3 people without one touching another , or flying above the ground . You werent teleported to the middle of the sofa
    OK I understand now. Subtle difference. Not sure how it got changed but we'll look into it.
  • Thank you ^~^
  • Yes Sofas now have a locked position it drags your qbee into when before you could sit anywhere on the sofa not in the dead center.
  • OK I understand now. Subtle difference. Not sure how it got changed but we'll look into it.

I don't understand this bug. I said it was a bug because you should be able to sit several people in a row, but when I tried it just now in game it seems to work the same way it always did. Can someone post a video or something that explains what this bug is?

Heres mine.
  • OK I understand now. Subtle difference. Not sure how it got changed but we'll look into it.

Hello, SirKewberth
    Thanks for watching the bug, I hope you can fix it.