Can you cook Wild Eggs in the farm update?

I just want to know. Would be a real bummer since I've been hoarding them.. xD

Comments

• me too, but I guess they are the same items . @CosmicCow ?
  • You will not be able to cook wild eggs in the farm update at least for now as the chicken eggs are separate and is what is listed in the recipe page to cook any items needed for eggs.
  • You will not be able to cook wild eggs in the farm update at least for now as the chicken eggs are separate and is what is listed in the recipe page to cook any items needed for eggs.

Why have I bought so many ;___;
  • So mineable eggs are once again useless? :/
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Only farm eggs are used in the current recipes. At least for now. Maybe wild eggs will be used in future recipes.
  • Mineable eggs are not useless, you can make adorable bird nests out of them. They are so cute and perfect to put in trees <3
  • Honestly, the whole "eggs phase" was really a lack of common sense to those who bought tons of them. I mined and sold eggs to people because they were convinced they could craft 10,000 decos without needing the chicken to lay them. If you thought about it for 5 seconds, you could've easily figured out the eggs were not going to work, or else that would defeat the purpose of the chickens..

I heard some player had like 40,000+ eggs. I feel sorry for him/her because they wasted their time/cubits for nothing.

At first I thought "hey they might actually work!" but after a few minutes I realized they were going to be replaced. They had to be.

Plus, I think you need a farm perk to even craft certain decos.. so yah.. I'm not really sure what people were thinking, once again. xD
  • Liberated said:

Honestly, the whole "eggs phase" was really a lack of common sense to those who bought tons of them. I mined and sold eggs to people because they were convinced they could craft 10,000 decos without needing the chicken to lay them. If you thought about it for 5 seconds, you could've easily figured out the eggs were not going to work, or else that would defeat the purpose of the chickens..

I heard some player had like 40,000+ eggs. I feel sorry for him/her because they wasted their time/cubits for nothing.

At first I thought "hey they might actually work!" but after a few minutes I realized they were going to be replaced. They had to be.

Plus, I think you need a farm perk to even craft certain decos.. so yah.. I'm not really sure what people were thinking, once again. xD

mwahahaha, lost only 100c . I can sleep in peace . oh wait, I cant.
  • to make it a good design put a 1 palm trunk and put 2 clouds and put a mushroom or nest to make it ice cream xD
  • When people started to collect wild eggs to resell them for an expensive price and make loads of cooking recipes sell for cheap <3 Rip everyone's hours of Egg Hunt 2017 2.0 <3
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    I never understood the thought to buy/sell eggs before the farming update (as it seemed to prey on other players). Frankly, if there were going to be eggs in farming, that meant the market would be flooded with them as everyone got chickens and prices would drop drastically for them anyway. Eggs were never going to go up in price for long, only down as more became available, so they would have been a poor purchase before the update, even if they could have been used. Maybe there was potentially a small window for a day or two where they might have gone up in price as chickens weren't available yet but eggs were needed for recipes, but logically they were going to take a nose-dive pretty quickly. I guess sometimes I'm just too dang honest for the economy in this game.

I will admit, I was collecting wild eggs more so I had some in case they could be used in recipes, but selling what I had collected just seemed like a poor ethical move as it was only logical they were probably going to drop in value if they could be used after the farming update came out. Clearly we need to teach basic economics to many of the players here.