"Black Umbrella Syndrome"

The recent summer pack is great, yet i haven't seen a single person with a rare yet, which is rather odd.
I feel that all the rares have the same rarity as the black umbrella.
I personally don't mind about this, but i wanna see what you guys think o-o

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    What are the rares though?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There was a typo.. If you bought the pack really early you couldn't get the epics. It's been fixed.
  • There was a typo.. If you bought the pack really early you couldn't get the epics. It's been fixed.

awh man RIP 70k ;-;
  • R.I.P 10K, gotta start from the begining .
  • @CosmicCow that's so unfair, so unfair, i just lost 70 k without getting rares wow.
  • @CosmicCow that's so unfair, so unfair, i just lost 70 k without getting rares wow.

at least they made a new pack, and fixed the mistake asap . We cant really blame them for being humans , and humans makes mistakes . I feel really dumb for my 10k, but at least i have some good blocks to make a beach.
  • If you write to mabz, he will give you a partial-refund 1250c for each pack purchased before 2017-08-09 15:00 GMT... We have a log of every pack purchase made, of course.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited August 2017
    Can i have a refund? Like 70 k is a lot, i didn't sell anything yet, just placed 4 balls... you can check my logs

Ask mabz like send a ticket?
  • CosmicCow said:

If you write to mabz, he will give you a partial-refund 1250c for each pack purchased before 2017-08-09 15:00 GMT... We have a log of every pack purchase made, of course.

Thank you ♡
  • CosmicCow said:

If you write to mabz, he will give you a partial-refund 1250c for each pack purchased before 2017-08-09 15:00 GMT... We have a log of every pack purchase made, of course.

OH thats amazing
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CosmicCow said:

The pack came out at 3pm GMT tho, right? *is confused* #pengisnub
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited August 2017

CosmicCow said:

The pack came out at 3pm GMT tho, right? *is confused* #pengisnub
    No it was before that. It's only 3:45 GMT right now.
    Also, please don't try to scam mabz. It will result in being caught and a ban! :o
    Please be nice to Mabz. It was our screwup and now he has to pay the price.
This discussion has been closed.