Cubic Castles will be down while we upgrade servers.

1235»

Comments

• axello said:

someone noticed this?

It's safe to say that you're karma farming
    First make the same comment after 6 minutes
    And now make a comment about you being a leader in some clan
    don't be rude
  • Is the server down again?
  • got stucked
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    urgh i cant connect again
    and theres only 100ish user online
    another reset?
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited August 2017
    got stucked (oh sorry accident)
  • Had to do first restart... and there will be at least one more later.

Yeh, he sent a broadcast about doing a server restart.

yup
  • CosmicCow said:

Had to do first restart... and there will be at least one more later.

can you change the system message?

• There was some changes in the fonts and clan ranks! They're so much prettier now!
    And I have to say, beach balls are so much fun and they look so realistic!! The clothes are adorable and the sand stuff is so cute! The umbrellas are beautiful and colorful! My top 3 favorites are Black Bikini Set, Clammly Clams and those Rainbow Glasses xD!
    One of the best updates in my opinion! I can't wait to grow crops and get lots of decos!
    Thanks for your hard work!
  • There was some changes in the fonts and clan ranks! They're so much prettier now!
    And I have to say, beach balls are so much fun and they look so realistic!! The clothes are adorable and the sand stuff is so cute! The umbrellas are beautiful and colorful! My top 3 favorites are Black Bikini Set, Clammly Clams and those Rainbow Glasses xD!
    One of the best updates in my opinion! I can't wait to grow crops and get lots of decos!

No problem. For Kew and I, the Summer Pack itself wasn't much work. Betamax did almost all of it. Kew did the Scuba Mask and UV Shades. I spent a few days tweaking the beach ball, which is the only majorly different thing in the pack.

PS: Did anyone notice the sugar cane yet?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CosmicCow said:

There was some changes in the fonts and clan ranks! They're so much prettier now!

No problem. For Kew and I, the Summer Pack itself wasn't much work. Betamax did almost all of it. Kew did the Scuba Mask and UV Shades. I spent a few days tweaking the beach ball, which is the only majorly different thing in the pack.

Someone's already spotted it, it was spammed all over my discord server too xD
  • CosmicCow said:

There was some changes in the fonts and clan ranks! They're so much prettier now!

Someone's already spotted it, it was spammed all over my discord server too xD
    There were certain parts of farming we couldn't avoid. That was one of them.
    It's nice, it also keeps people more busy and active until farming comes. We all know by tomorrow, it'll be, "WHERE IS FARMING?!"
  • It's nice, it also keeps people more busy and active until farming comes. We all know by tomorrow, it'll be, "WHERE IS FARMING?!"

it started today, not even tomorrow
  • Off topic:
    I like the new Seeker feature. Very useful.
  • Off topic:

What is that ?
    The new Vending Function is just silly... no offence... in order to change a vends price, we have to break it?...
  • The new Vending Function is just silly... no offence... in order to change a vends price, we have to break it?...

yep, thats a bit of a retrograde, but at least you dont have your vends spamming with red messages when you look at them.
  • -Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    Lets say you find one seeker.
    It says: 1 of 100 seekers found.
    The 100 was an example btw...
  • -Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    oooh so now it says the number of seekers in the realm? cool
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    The amount of times I've been running around, looking for seekers, when I had no idea how many were there. Gotta love this feature. ♡
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    I am hoping to post a list of tweaks and fixes later. There are a lot of them, including the final nail in the nullhat coffin. But I need to come up for air first. The vend change was due to scams, sadly. People changing prices and hoping the victim didn't notice.
  • CosmicCow said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    I am hoping to post a list of tweaks and fixes later. There are a lot of them, including the final nail in the nullhat coffin. But I need to come up for air first. The vend change was due to scams, sadly. People changing prices and hoping the victim didn't notice.
    you delted the null ? If its the case, r.i.p for everyone who paid for it, if anyone sold it . but I guess a glitchy item isnt great to code a game.
  • -Gundam- said:

CosmicCow said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    you delted the null ? If its the case, r.i.p for everyone who paid for it, if anyone sold it . but I guess a glitchy item isnt great to code a game.
    Its not allowed to sell/buy null (other bugged items too)
  • -Gundam- said:

CosmicCow said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

Off topic:

What is that ?
    Its not allowed to sell/buy null (other bugged items too)
    yeah, but theres always someone to break the rules .
    Only 3 people had them, they kept an eye on them, they were 'given' to friends, but not sold.
  • No more null drama, no more vend scams... Lyf in cc is gud
  • yehey no more vend scams