Change Glass Icons

Point of this suggestion is easy. Change Glass Icons since it's quite difficult to differentiate each color. (at least for me)

Comments

• +1 I also find that it is much harder to see the colours on the iOS/Android version of the game than it is for the computer version.
  • I've never used colored glass but it seems to be very difficult to find which color it is... So yeah, good idea :3
    +1
  • +1 yes I agree,
  • +1
    green looks almost exactly like yellow
  • Maybe the coloured glass icon with a little dye can in front? The can would be the colour of the glass.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    +1
  • Please for the love of the baleful cube, change the glass icons a degree put a small colored dot on them I don't care. >_< I always have to click on them to see what color the glass is.
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited August 2017
    +1. i swicthed yellow with green. its look the same v:
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I like that they are all the same, it adds a little mini-game every time you go to get some glass or put it away, mwahaha >:D
  • I just realized you had glass going
    1 glass
    2 glass
    3 glass
    4 glass
    5 glass
    6 glass
    7 glass
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't see a problem.... just click/tap on the icon and you can READ what color it is. :D

I don't think that's 1 step too much to do.
  • +10
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited August 2017
    Siddd said:

I like that they are all the same, it adds a little mini-game every time you go to get some glass or put it away, mwahaha >:D

scorto7 said:

I don't see a problem.... just click/tap on the icon and you can READ what color it is. :D

I have an amazing idea for you two :o

Edit your textures to make all items look the same and then you can click on items 24/7 :D
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

Siddd said:

scorto7 said:

I have an amazing idea for you two :o

Edit your textures to make all items look the same and then you can click on items 24/7 :D
    It's kinda dangerous to mess around with textures . Also, they have the same as you, so the same problems , but if that doesn't bother them, then it's cool .

In my opinion, it's kind of useless to change textures . 10 seconds of clicking isn't terrible, and once you did it, it would be easier next time you look for your glass, unless you switched them .
  • !!! And world is even more colorful !!!

• That glass edit is beautiful, as an avid builder who pulls out my glass, has multiple glass on me, then puts it away those few seconds really adds up to wasting my life when it is just a simple one time change for the devs to strive for.
  • That glass edit is beautiful, as an avid builder who pulls out my glass, has multiple glass on me, then puts it away those few seconds really adds up to wasting my life when it is just a simple one time change for the devs to strive for.

It might look simple, but we don't work there, we can't know .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Personally, I don't have a lt of issues with these blocks, simply place them in a spot and remember it. Or line them up in a rainbow oriented fashion. Changing the texture will make things easier, but I don't see too much issue with clicking and reading.
  • edited August 2017
    When speaking in the scale of things like creating new gameplay data such as farming vs. changing a games icon like the PJs it is simple :P.
  • +1 Great idea
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ok I'll try to make this change for one for one of the coming updates.