Jump through ceiling glitch

MarshmellosMarshmellos Member
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
Ok, let's put it in a situation like this: Someone holla a PvP and players fight in an arena. People who died or come late will be trap in a box thats 3 blocks high from the floor to the ceiling. There's a pedestrian only block, so you can't use the car glitch to get out. There's no holes. Its impossible to get out right? Wrong. Well, for PC user at least. Make a double jump, when your head touch the ceiling relog immediately. When you are back in, you end up outside, above the box. This is very hard on mobile device, however. This glitch is not very well known, but i think a few veteran players are abusing this. I am not the one who finds out about this glitch, I know it from a player named -CrazyLance-. I hope there's a way to fix it :/.

Comments

• Marsmello! my Frienddd!!!!
  • If it's a box, the answer is a shrink wand
  • I indeed know this glitch aswell o3o but in pvp use a shrink wand xD
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Yup, an annoying glitch to be sure, had to build my entire mars base AROUND this glitch, i.e leaving no prizes or exploits outside the base, luckily you are right in saying that not many people know about this, so it's best if we don't spread it around and hope it can be fixed.
  • MarshmellosMarshmellos Member
    edited August 2017
    Siddd said:

Yup, an annoying glitch to be sure, had to build my entire mars base AROUND this glitch, i.e leaving no prizes or exploits outside the base, luckily you are right in saying that not many people know about this, so it's best if we don't spread it around and hope it can be fixed.

I checked your Mars base and it is indeed very secure. But there's a problem when you when you eat the stars:
    After eating the star i arrived at a realm in a red cage. Well, you suppose to just walk off the red glass cage and continue but I instead jump and got stuck above the cage and can't get out. So maybe you could fix that? Or at least maybe you could reset the prize machine? be good If you do both,
    because i can't progress now :/