Just.. why?

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Okay so I typed a thread with every recipe in spoilers then this happens..

I think I typed exactly 2,999 carracters so what the max is 0 now? Plus it wouldn't let me save the draft! Rip 3 hours of my life.

Comments

• I have never seen a limit on the spoiler before...is it a bug?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have no idea.. Since I couldn't save the draft I copied it and I'm crossing my fingers it saves
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Hope you copied it somewhere at least. Good luck :)
    Horus may be able to help you. @Horus
  • I hate when that happens! >.<
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Why a recipe list when there is a perfectly good one to use? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And yes, there is a text limit for posts, unsure of the exact number, but there is one. Hence why a few topics gained permission to use X amount of posts in a row in the past.
    edited September 2021
    s
    edited August 2017
    Nerve said:

Yeah Cortana have me permission to do that. Also, because some players always have the forums open and might just want to look at the thread instead of leaving the realm they're in.

If they already have the forums open, then they could also do so for the recipe page, could they not?
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/recipes.php

I Have had that page sitting open quite often in the past.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    BJDware said:

Nerve said:

Yeah Cortana have me permission to do that. Also, because some players always have the forums open and might just want to look at the thread instead of leaving the realm they're in.

If they already have the forums open, then they could also do so for the recipe page, could they not?

The page isn't organized alphabetically or really in any clear order (besides the broad categories), so it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for. Not everyone likes to use the ctrl+f search option, and I'm sure many kids don't even know about it.
    Alphabetical order is easy and fast, just scroll to the letter you want.
    edited August 2017

BJDware said:

Nerve said:

The page isn't organized alphabetically or really in any clear order (besides the broad categories), so it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for. Not everyone likes to use the ctrl+f search option, and I'm sure many kids don't even know about it.
    Alphabetical order is easy and fast, just scroll to the letter you want.
    Maybe it is something somebody could suggest to Sirkew. I'm sure he would like to hear of possible improvements.
    Well I already finished the Thread. If Kewberth wants to put his time into a official one then mine can be removed.
  • I would love to see the Devs step back from creating and do a lot of game polishing. There are so many odd tid bits here and there that would be great if they fixed. Like cleaning up the Learning Center and making recipes use correct terminology like metal plate. Plus improve many facets like putting the search function ontop of the bumper instead of us having to scroll all the way down each time we want to look for a realm :O:. It be nice if they asked the community what do you want improved, what needs to be polished that kind of thing creating a list to strive for before the Holiday onslaught begins.