WHY ARE THEY NOT FIXING OR GIVING BACK THIS!!! >:I

Okay.. i have known lots of players who got their NEWLY BOUGHT REALM disappeared after placing on top of OVER WORLD and i am also a victim of my 100x100 realm!

i already sent a ticket but they just say that they will look up into it but nothing is getting fixed!

This few minutes ago .-Flowy-. got his newly bought realm disappeared!!! AGAIN CUBIC CASTLES!! FIX THIS!!

WHY ARE U NOT FIXING THIS?

THIS IS GETTING FREQUENT!! AND THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!

Comments

• SEEEEEND A TICKET . Please .

Only support can help for this, so why would you make a thread about it, I don't think support is watching the complains on the forums , so you're making this public to no one that can help you . Support
  • already sent a ticket ur not READING!! lots of players did! OKAY? nothing is happening this bug is still up!
  • already sent a ticket ur not READING!! lots of players did! OKAY? nothing is happening this bug is still up!

Calm down. They dont do anything right away.
  • edited August 2017
    actually those tickets are send months ago

already sent a ticket ur not READING!! lots of players did! OKAY? nothing is happening this bug is still up!

Calm down. They dont do anything right away.

actually those tickets are sent months ago........... 10 years later...
    they can just give back or atleast gave back gave back the cubits or realms that are lost :V unfair .. really unfair.. i or them work hard earning that cubits and now gone?

some have cubits because they buy from the store but others dont so... :V

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This is unfortunately an reoccurring bug. It is rare but is know to happen.
    Support are very helpful in these situations.
    When these types of cases crop up realms are always returned to the user.
    My suggestion is to try support again. Be as descriptive with your ticket as you can.
    When it happened, where it happened. What type of deed it was etc.
    Also be sure to check your spam/junk folder of you email as replies sometimes get filtered there.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

actually those tickets are send months ago

In that case.... send a new ticket, let them know that you have not recovered your realm yet.
    After all it has been months as you said so it is not unusual to think they have not been on this case for all that time.
  • gdog said:

This is unfortunately an reoccurring bug. It is rare but is know to happen.
    Support are very helpful in these situations.
    When these types of cases crop up realms are always returned to the user.
    My suggestion is to try support again. Be as descriptive with your ticket as you can.
    When it happened, where it happened. What type of deed it was etc.
    Also be sure to check your spam/junk folder of you email as replies sometimes get filtered there.

never returned for me though :((( sad life i did sent a ticket and they just said they will look up into it.. :((
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You should get your realm back in these cases. Explain clearly in the support ticket.

In general when sending support tickets try to be patient and polite. If you send a message full of caps and ! marks and yelling the substance of what you're asking about can get lost. It's not always easy to understand support tickets. People are submitting from around the world and English is not everyone's first language. We do our best with this but I suspect some of these cases where support requests don't end up helping, are from misunderstanding.

I have seen this bug and it seems to happen in very specific cases with poor network traffic, which makes it difficult to diagnose and fix, as it's hard to force the exact scenario where it happens.
  • You should get your realm back in these cases. Explain clearly in the support ticket.

In general when sending support tickets try to be patient and polite. If you send a message full of caps and ! marks and yelling the substance of what you're asking about can get lost. It's not always easy to understand support tickets. People are submitting from around the world and English is not everyone's first language. We do our best with this but I suspect some of these cases where support requests don't end up helping, are from misunderstanding.

I have seen this bug and it seems to happen in very specific cases with poor network traffic, which makes it difficult to diagnose and fix, as it's hard to force the exact scenario where it happens.

sorry sir kewberth i did sent a polite ticket i just can't stand it with other players suffering from the same thing.. most of them do not sent a report ticket :((
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited August 2017
    I don't like it either. I would rather it never happened, but some of these cases where something happens only once and it depends on network messages going through perfectly are a little hard to solve. I asked cosmic to take another look at it and see if something can't be done to at least try to solve it.
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Hi *Cosmic Legend*,

Can you send me a support ticket and which account purchased the 100x100 realm. If you can remember, also reference the ticket you have sent earlier so I can review it.