What do you think

Yesterday I guess I was hacked and they were talking about panda in almost all the forum yesterday so I only went with panda and I said hey do you hear about it? Then after a few minutes left suddenly now this morning look that surprise I can not enter my account and try almost everything I went to the forum check on panda I went to support until I try to change the password but it will not let me in

Comments

• Nope I don't,since CC runs on a server (Only 1),the database is very protected,let me give one example;Hacking accounts in similar games as CC (ROBLOX,Minecraft) is hard.Still comparing how many databases and servers those 2 have compared to CC,it would be very easy if you compare them with CC,so if you got "hacked" in CC you went to a phishing website,or told someone your password,if you are 100% sure you didn't do any of those 2,it's a bug/glitch,and send a ticket to the support.

(Someone maybe could hacked your account,hypothetically,I would aim for an account a higher tier *richer or with more influence*,no offense :D)
  • Sculpture said:

Nope I don't,since CC runs on a server (Only 1),the database is very protected,let me give one example;Hacking accounts in similar games as CC (ROBLOX,Minecraft) is hard.Still comparing how many databases and servers those 2 have compared to CC,it would be very easy if you compare them with CC,so if you got "hacked" in CC you went to a phishing website,or told someone your password,if you are 100% sure you didn't do any of those 2,it's a bug/glitch,and send a ticket to the support.

(Someone maybe could hacked your account,hypothetically,I would aim for an account a higher tier *richer or with more influence*,no offense :D)

And because when I put my password no longer let me in?
  • SculptureSculpture Member
    edited August 2017

Sculpture said:

Nope I don't,since CC runs on a server (Only 1),the database is very protected,let me give one example;Hacking accounts in similar games as CC (ROBLOX,Minecraft) is hard.Still comparing how many databases and servers those 2 have compared to CC,it would be very easy if you compare them with CC,so if you got "hacked" in CC you went to a phishing website,or told someone your password,if you are 100% sure you didn't do any of those 2,it's a bug/glitch,and send a ticket to the support.

And because when I put my password no longer let me in?
    There can be many problems starting from a bug when you put the correct password but the system counts it as "Incorrect",so it's very hard to know the "Real Origin" of this problem :D