Painted Cars

Hey fellow players! I've been thinking and a random idea popped into my head! Painted cars!

First off, these cars should start off just a basic color, much like the Dorkmobile is a standard green color. Also, the shape could be similar also. Then I believe there could/should be a place players can go to paint their cars! Much like the farm update, in the previews, there was a realm gdog went to for cashing in the crops for Recubes. So, I think there should be some sort of car shop where you can paint a car. I'm not saying paint any type of car, more like a car meant for being painted. What I mean by this is we can't dye the Pinkster, etc. Of course though, this could cost cubits and could cause no reason for the Pinkster. Anyways, you can go to this Car Shop and talk to a Qbee, like you can in the adventure, and choose a color for a certain amount of Cubits! This could include designs, or just plain colors. I feel this could add a unique touch to the cars in a different way. I do understand though there is a reason for the different car colors that we already have. In my opinion not as many Qbees are as obsessed with cars as they used to be, so this could help make them more popular. Thanks for reading. Take note, I am not trying to persuade anyone into doing this. I just believe this would be a fun little idea to add. That's all. ^-^

Comments