BREAKING blocks
Harvesting
PLACING blocks
Crafting
PLACING half blocks

Is there???

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I believe theres no difference in the numbers you gain but im pretty sure its faster placing blocks than any of the other options
  • Ed said:

I believe theres no difference in the numbers you gain but im pretty sure its faster placing blocks than any of the other options

And it is even faster to place half blocks then normal blocks!
  • Piratax10 said:

Ed said:

you sure about that? 1 half block exp is better than full block exp ?
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited August 2017

Piratax10 said:

Ed said:

It doesn't matter if it's full or half. They give the same amount of exp.
  • all methods give exp at the same total but the rate on some is different, like for a pet it is best to lvl that up with crafting as you would have a higher click rate
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017

Piratax10 said:

Ed said:

you can place half blocks FASTER then full blocks, so you can place more of them at once, but it will give you the same EXP
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited August 2017
    Crafting is a best way cause you don't have to move and it consumes less time since you don't have to move. The only thing is your hands might pain by clicking.
  • So, OP, rather than just asking, you could try it out yourself and report back to us the rates...you know, "for science". And from the other comments it sounds like you could try different things, like (e)xp per block/item, vs. (e)xp per time (if certain blocks take less time to place/pull). These kind of exercises are great for learning yourself what is best for you and will help others at the same time. :)

I'm all about trying things out in game, "for science", of course... ;) Even better if you share your observations with others and now you can compare what you found with what others have found and have a meaningful exchange of experiences. Hopefully, results eventually get posted to the wiki, where anyone can look them up in the future for reference.

Since you asked, I'm thinking I might try out these various ways to see for myself if they are all the same or if there are differences (I had noticed that you get (e)xp for crafting individually but nothing for max-craft). Wondering what other nuances of (e)xp collection are out there that I still need to figure out, as I've just been mining a ton and in the process leveling up quickly.
  • b3achy said:

So, OP, rather than just asking, you could try it out yourself and report back to us the rates...you know, "for science". And from the other comments it sounds like you could try different things, like (e)xp per block/item, vs. (e)xp per time (if certain blocks take less time to place/pull). These kind of exercises are great for learning yourself what is best for you and will help others at the same time. :)

I'm all about trying things out in game, "for science", of course... ;) Even better if you share your observations with others and now you can compare what you found with what others have found and have a meaningful exchange of experiences. Hopefully, results eventually get posted to the wiki, where anyone can look them up in the future for reference.

Since you asked, I'm thinking I might try out these various ways to see for myself if they are all the same or if there are differences (I had noticed that you get (e)xp for crafting individually but nothing for max-craft). Wondering what other nuances of (e)xp collection are out there that I still need to figure out, as I've just been mining a ton and in the process leveling up quickly.

Hey kid, i don't want to be rude but let me tell you this. I'm playing since 2014 and this is just my alt :V and recently i felt like they adjusted the exp rate because i felt like it's harder to level up now.

I have one lvl 60 one lvl 48 one lvl 27 one lvl 16 and so on and so fourth.

but for my opinion when placing full blocks is much easier exp rather than half's and crafting.

I'm asking the community what they think because i felt like maybe I'm wrong
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    They give same exp amount, but you'll gain exp faster with super exp perk and/or with any method you prefer (as long as you don't use automation engine)