Whats better to be added?

-Mister.hans--Mister.hans- Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
As i have been playing this game for a long time and i have had a suggestion which i thought would make the game more helpful and better. These stuffs are important sometimes and i guess many people will need it.
1.A Orange name or any colour name for realm owner.
Why?:Sometimes its hard for shop owners to take care of the crowd and people to know where the owner is so that the buyer can call him instead of bashing on stuffs. Also it will be helpfull for seeing if there are scams where there will admins helping. Also a orange dot on owner will be seen if theres a hidey bumper.

2.Trash or recycle button on every qbee
Why?: Theres lots of times u have stuffs which youbprobably dont need or just wanna throw them somewhere and at this point people choose other peoples world or lobby cause they cant find trash cans. Thus it would be really helpfull if there could be a recycle button on inventory.

3.Easy hollawarp
What is easy hollawarp and how its helpfull: Everyone isint rich and cant afford a 2000c hollawarp pack. When newbies wanna advertise shop they cant and thats why most of them quit. Heres a easy way if we could instead of buying pacl why dont we just say hollawarp________and after its send 500c from our c will be removed and from this we wont waste the rest 1500c and also this is how there will be more people not losing hope in selling stuff.

4.Daily quests
Newbies mostly depend on daily quest cause thats how they earn their c during the start. But after the daily quests end they lose hope on getting stuff and wouldnt know what to do. If there would be a quest given daily than it would be good for newbies to get c freaquently.

5.A better start
When a newbie starts a game well he most probably wont read how this game work. Cause most of the starts of every game is boring. But we qbees have lots of great builders and if we help admins to make a start thats a piece of art than every new person can actually take interest on this game. Cause first impression is the last impression.

6.A cubic castles official trade world
Well i guess many of you people will want this cause trading is hard until you are rich well its a fact. But like every official cc world there must a trade world aswell. Lets make trading easy.

7.Clothes?
Well i know making new clothes and adding them to game may be hard but what if we add clothes from in-real-life stuffs. Like new movies, and cartoon stuff to game.

8.Music block
Realms get boring without any sounds why arent there self operating music blocks well theres lots of people and their different mind. If its works good than we will have lots of brilliant songs.

9.Mods party and trolling
Why wont someone wasnt to join mods in their party like we talk with them and relax with them. And whyyyy wouldnt someone wouldnt like to get trolled by a mod. Like they hide their names themselfs and trolling us and stuff. Idk anything mods can do anything.

10.More stuff for girls
Well there should be more stuff for girls not just skirt and bow will be enough why shouldnt we hear some ideas from girls on what they need and than if many aprove it than we should add them in game.

11.Pets and pet battles
More pets like birds, turtles, unicorn, and more.
How to pet battle: when you have a pet than you can click on other peoples pet to pet battle. They will get a notification for pet battle. Power will not differ much in dofferent level pet.

If you think any of these will be helpfull than just comment with +1 and more. Lets make cc great again.

12.Vends Update!
Well theres lots of people selling resource and because we people have to work a lot on seperating and drop stuff on vends and also sometimes because of this we make the realm a lot laggy. HERES A IDEA: If we can put all the resource in the vends and we can set the price to how much item for how much c than it would be better.

Comments

• Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited July 2017
    1. Agree, but unfair if i play hide and seek in my own realm xD
    2. Maybe, well about 70% agree since if in other players realm it is barbaric to scatter items that he can also get and slow him down
    3. Maybe, I prefer that they change the start of holla into /hollawarp becuase many people accidentally waste holla by starting to say holla example: "holla is worth 500c dude"
    4. I don't understand
    5. Newbies also need friends. I just noticed many veteran players are ignoring newbies.
    Also when i was a newbie i rarely see builds. First impression: you can only earn C by selling. I prefer making adventure realm "required for newbies".
    6. no comment
    7. maybe, when dev team "grow"
    8. Agree! I suggested this before. I named it "Music Tiles" since block is already here. I suggested it here -> Music Tiles
    9. I only experienced snubbed by mods. Haven't experienced trolling so far.
    10. Maybe, idk im not a girl sorry.
    11. Maybe but that will take alot of time to code. I want them to focus on other things first.