Mailbox update

edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello all ^^ This suggestion is wandering in my head for a few days and now i want to share it with you :D
As you know,there is a mailbox in-game,others can send you letters.but wouldnt it be fun if we could receive a random generated daily/weekly/monthly newspaper in our mailbox?it would work the same as letters,you touch your Qbee to read it,there will be realms created by other players in it.There could be a bumper somewhere in the cubic town center.If a person bump it will show all the realms they own.They can only choose one realm,and they can only enter with that realm again if they were not chosen in the newspaper for a long time.Again,the newspaper is random generated just like the raffle.And once the newspaper is done,it will spawn in your mailbox!

(EDIT:The poll has failed,Lets count the "maybe" as the no then xD)

Comments

• Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited July 2017
    Ya like it!
    I think people will be encouraged to build something nice if featured realms recieve rewards too.
  • It would be a great way to get your realms out there. Rewards? I dont think so. Overall I'm for this
  • No you wont get rewards,i gave the raffle as example Because there will be a random winner :P