Leveling rewards!

Hello people of cubic castles, I had a great idea that would be awesome if added in to our beloved cubic castles. The idea is a leveling system that rewards players for reaching certain levels, at every ten levels you will receive a different item based upon what level you get. (for example) if you get to level 10 you will be rewarded with a common-rare item if you get level 20 you get a rare or unique item. (just thoughts) Please let me know if this idea would e fun implemented into the game, i know it would be loads of fun. plus it would make cubic castles more eager to level up and play more. thanks!

Comments

• yes!
    +1000
  • do know why we can't recube top hats feather hats and beanies anymore?
    because of the easy ways to get them
    if this is added we wont be able to recube anything
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Personally, i think the perks are reward enough.
  • True.
    Some people just want free stuff.
    also they can farm it by leveling up and half dirt.
    basically, perks make the game playable, isn't that enough
    ofcsomepeoplecoughistmwantitems
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    Greetings greed .

• Would be really annoying, everyone would do nothing but mine and build. Just for a dumb prize.

• PiousPious Member
    Eh... I think as many have hit on, people would just exploit this by leveling many accounts. I myself have two level 60's and many accounts in the 50's. Just imagine. Maybe— if the items were untradeable and therefor unprofitable. More of a wearable trophy/badge. Then again, I'm opposed to the idea of items being untradeable.
  • Thanks for the feedback, remember guys this idea is just something I thought of to help newer players earn cool items that they may not be able to get if they are free to play gamers.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    But also greedy players , don't forget about them .

Thanks for the feedback, remember guys this idea is just something I thought of to help newer players earn cool items that they may not be able to get if they are free to play gamers.

60lvl players will be ultimate rich

do know why we can't recube top hats feather hats and beanies anymore?

Also same as Jad
  • do know why we can't recube top hats feather hats and beanies anymore?

Not sure about the top hats and beanies, but perhaps BJDware might have something to do with the pink feather hats.... Its long been rumored that everytime a feather hat meets it end in a recube bin Ware can literally feel its pain! Some kind of a kindred psychic connection? Now this is just rumor.. but if you look hard enough you can find he has built special housing just for these hats as he loves them sooo very much!
  • The perks are a reward :V
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017

The perks are a reward :V

^^^ I have to agree with this...I think the perks are a fine reward already.

Though in other games, I have gotten additional things such as xp or in game currency for leveling, but those games didn't have so many ways to earn in game currency like this game allows through mining. (I already think this game is pretty generous in its economy. I've never seen so many options for earning things such as cubits and recubes. If you mine enough you can get dehydrated cubes for additional free items which can be used, sold and if it's a wearable item, it can be recycled or sold.) And, if the developers wanted to be even more generous, I wouldn't be opposed, but have to agree, it could be abused by some players.