Censored, Limitation, Farm Suggestion

For Censored:
-CC should censor other Games, especially GT
-and also a censor for a Player Name when using a holla because my Friend's name was used in a holla and he was accused of being a scammer because he placed a Footprint in the Vends. For example: "Bob: Come llBIMBYll sells his Vamp Cost for 13k(Footprint)" even tho I was offline or I was doing something else and never met Bob

For Limitations:
-Players should have a limit on how much 'that' Player can keep 'that' specific items(Outfit Only) because gawd I meet Collectors and they have like 10+ of that Clothing other players will find a hard time to find the clothing that they want because of these Collectors owning 10+ of 'that' item. Let's put an example to it, Collectors are just like people irl, you found out there's a sale on your favorite clothing, but then these Rich millionaire peeps bought all of it, so you didn't had a chance to enjoy the fav. clothing that you always wanted. In short can't you guys just have 1 amount of that item and sell the others for a reasonable price? Give other players some chance to wear the clothing that they like, you people are just being greedy and that's what I hate about this game...

For Farm Suggestion:
-Fishing! We can fish in the forest or in any water. Catch some fishes then sell 'em and get recubes! Or feed it to your Carnivore pets! :D

All are just my opinions please don't go hard on me or be serious 'bout it

Comments

• -1 To all but fishing, sorry but censoring player names wont work, people have accounds taken with the name 'The' and 'Shop' so uour will have a hard time hollaring with that idea.

Limiting collectors? No thanks, there is nothing wrong with them collecting items/clothes.

Censoring other game's names - Also a no from me, i get that it might be focused on currency traders but censoring names of games won't help.
  • +1 only for fishing idea...
    For censoring game name... I think it would disturb anyone who talk with others with 'game' topic...
    Censoring player's name... no... some people help their friend(s) to advertise their shops via holla, for example : (Holla) Window: Come to Door's shop, he has a lot of nice stuff here.
    Limiting collector?... hmm... you can get anything from c store.... so someone can get lots of same stuffs from it if they're lucky, plus there are lots people who like to collect cheap hats such as BJD who likes to collect Feather hat.