"Suggestion" The New Farm Update.

razak8razak8 Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I don't know if it's just me but i think the farm update is not gonna last more then 3 to 4 months,it's good and exciting but since it not connected with the game main objective and there's not much use of recube's in game ,i don't dislike the idea but i wanna make the idea to last forever that's why i have a few suggestions,some of them might be able to destroy the game's economy but i will explain why and How to stop it from happening with the suggestion.

1 : To connect the farm update with the game's main objective( which i think is same for most of players To gain more Cubits and become rich but i don't know about the other's :p ) it would be great to have a third shop in the CO op realm in which we can exchange our recubes for cubits ,i know it would destroy the economy but it wont if there's a limit for exchange ,For higher level players the limit will be high for example 50k recubes for 5 k cubits and 100k for 10k for a day or a week and for the newbie players vice versa ,The owners will have a better idea for exchange and time.

2 : This one is kinda dumb but i am gonna suggest anyway .To make the items in cubic shop to be buy-able with recubes but to stop it from destroying the games economy ,it can have also have a time limit or the price can be too high.

that's all that came to my mind,now it's empty as always. xD

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Recubes are used IG. Yeah just ignore the recube flowers, water currents, scrubs and trees. Just ignore them. Recubes are useless
  • razak8razak8 Member
    edited July 2017
    that's the point and because of that the farm update will die and i am pretty sure of that .
  • not everyone wants cubits >-> (profiter found) the main objective of the game was building
    yeah you need recubes for farm stuff so :v
    and yeah lets ignore all the cool stuff you can get with recubes
    and make EVERY item in cubit store sold for recubes?
    that would kill prices and everyone will be all over the place
    sorry
  • Maybe as this rolls along they could just add a few more recube item?
    Cause as you stated yourself it would kill the economy.
    And i don't think its unconnected to the rest of the game.. As we love to build n show off builds n gain stuff plus the new perks to work towards!! And you could farm with your community and friends...
    I think this adds to the game, it doesn't seperate it at all in my opinion
  • +1000, I'm sure everyone would be more invested in farming if this was a thing~
  • razak8razak8 Member
    well,thats what i want to happen ,just think it's just another quest .
  • Just a note
    The game's main objective is building
    Most players are traders
    There's a small difference between main objective and what most people do
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The main objective of the game is building, as others have said. I'm sure the devs are trying to renew interest in building, as they have with mining (dehydrated cubes, marble, gems), by remodeling the recube system. Recubes are a currency that is currently only used for buildable decorative blocks. The goal of this update, to me, seems to want to reinvigorate the passion for building and creativity. If you're against building and creativity in a game BASED on it, you should probably not bother complaining about it and quit. :/
  • Just a note
    The game's main objective is building
    Most players are traders
    There's a small difference between main objective and what most people do

The main objective of the game is building, as others have said. I'm sure the devs are trying to renew interest in building, as they have with mining (dehydrated cubes, marble, gems), by remodeling the recube system. Recubes are a currency that is currently only used for buildable decorative blocks. The goal of this update, to me, seems to want to reinvigorate the passion for building and creativity. If you're against building and creativity in a game BASED on it, you should probably not bother complaining about it and quit. :/

Agreed. The real obective of game is building. What will you do with tons of money OP?

Maybe as this rolls along they could just add a few more recube item?
    Cause as you stated yourself it would kill the economy.
    And i don't think its unconnected to the rest of the game.. As we love to build n show off builds n gain stuff plus the new perks to work towards!! And you could farm with your community and friends...
    I think this adds to the game, it doesn't seperate it at all in my opinion

A must have tbh. I have new suggestion because of this... ToBePostedLater..
  • razak8razak8 Member
    well,i wasn't hoping for this but since it cant be helped. I hope a moderator closes this discussion T-T .