Uhh my ideas for Halloween and Christmas

Genji ShimadaGenji Shimada Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Let's start with halloween stuffs and ideas.

Clothing

Uhh, Jason Vorhees' & Michael Myers' mask or Rag Doll mask.

+ Alien Head Item

Hand attachment :
Farmer's pitch fork
Shovel

Decorations
A coffin (size of two blocks)
A fire decoration (a block size of stable fire that can cause damage to character)
A toxic trap (looks like a bunny hole but metal, look like a leaking toxic gas from it causing damage to a character ; good for halloween themed parkour.)
A barbwire deco (can cause damage too)
A biohazard sign
A scare crow (we know that we can use mannequins but it'll be more awesome if it looks like a scarecrow tho (because mannequin looks like a nameless player))

Halloween pets

How about Wolf?
and a duck? (idk why duck but i think halloween is a good event for that (imagine every movement you do you'll heard "Quaaack" instead of "Woof"))
and Fox if possible (what does the fox says?)

Stamp and new feature!

Soo, we have the Halloween stamp already. how about Haunted stamp? effect ; an animated wind lines will pop up randomly and a "woooosh" sound effects. and how about Creepy Forest stamp? effect ; red eyes will appear randomly on "dark areas only".

so i said "new feature" why dont we add a "Music stamp" you can use to your realms to add music? :)) Like "Dark Hour music" an instrumental horro music (Q&A, spamming jumps and wand will cause too much noise so the music stamp will be useless ; uhh that's why we have a what we called volume settings)

For Christmas! Yay!

Clothings

well i dont have a nice ideas for clothings but moree sweaters and how about winter jackets? (like sans jacket from undertale) and for the girls how about uhmm.. Sakura Scarf, pink and has cherry blossom design.

for hand attachment, what about candy caneee! or a Christmas Umbrella? (we use umbrella for christmas too! for snow.) Color : Red and Green.

Others
A Red sack chest, a big red bag! (uhh santa?)
A christmas tree! (yah we have that already but what im talking about is different, a christmas tree one block size but 3 blocks high, it's like an mailbox but you're not going to send a mail, you're going to send a Gift! *smily face*)
A snowball canon! a red and green skin for cannons! plus! it doesnt shoot a cannon ball but it shoots snowball! isn't that great?
and how about "Snow Wand" (shoots snowball and slows the qbee that has been shot but less damage than the Damage wand
Decorations!

We love snow! then why not a Snow Pile?! and if there's a snow then there will be a "Snow Angel" ! (a flat decoration like monstrous foot print)

Pet?

Winter wolf if possible and if younwant something new why not an Owl for christmas? isn't that nice?

that's for now I might add more soon for other occassions or season and ill add some ideas for the game development too!

Comments

• +1
  • Genji ShimadaGenji Shimada Member
    edited July 2017
    few Christmas Suggestions added! :D
  • +1 For Fox Pet! :D
  • TarteTarte Member
    +1, I love the ideas!

I would die for some The Nightmare Before Xmas themed stuff though, since its one of my favorite movies >.<
  • Id love a ragdoll mask!! And outfit... like sallys from nightmare before xmas!! OMG that would be awesome!!
    +10 points for most excellent idea
  • they are all very amazing suggestions
    +59231809319237914870314784901384731987498174984719847198371491470
  • +1
    I think it would be cool to have a candy cane item in game. There should be a Christmas event where you collect Santa's lost presents and the prize would be a candy cane~
  • Thankyouu! and bump
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Uhh +1