Being false reported

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited July 2017 in Help Requests
First of all, i honestly dont know where to post this, so i posted on help requests :v

I came to the second floor in pen's rentals yard, i saw that a rental was gonna decay, i rented it and got the items of it, then, a person called macalet12345 came and said the qbee bombs there were from him, i returned them, he said there were 28, but i only found 19 in there, he called me scammer and spammed everywhere, i did even drop everything in my inventory to prove im not a scammer, still, he called me a scammer and said he was gonna report me.
later, @lucaaa795 came there and tried to talk with him, but still, macalet12345 thinks im a scammer.

imageIMG 1542" alt="" />

imageIMG 1543" alt="" />

imageIMG 1544" alt="" />

Comments

• They are not allowed to report you for something that is not true.
    @Cortana
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Don't worry about it.
    You are not a scammer.
    You rented that plot fair and square.
    It was his fault for not getting his stuff before the timer ran down.
  • edited July 2017
    Buddy, if you didn't do anything wrong, you're fine. Which it obviously seems like that is the case. But if you DID, then you know you did something wrong, and may be screwed.
  • gdog said:

Don't worry about it.
    You are not a scammer.
    You rented that plot fair and square.
    It was his fault for not getting his stuff before the timer ran down.

Exactly what gdog said!! NOT TO MENTION!! I was there and saw this exact plot. I was considering renting one myself and when i checked the time on it, because there was the bombs with a sign saying it was for the next plot renter, it had 58 mins left on it.
    So this guy was trolling you!!
    Why else would it have been set when he still basically had his hour?
    I thought maybe the person was leaving gifts, sometimes i do that myself in Pens
    To think somone would purposely set this up is ridiculous, but i myself saw it and can back you up....
    Im sorry you got trolled. I think he was trying to scam you out of bombs...
    I cant imagine why else it was done this way
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2017
    ok, thanks for the help guys!
  • TarteTarte Member
    Ive been false accused and reported aswell, it sucks because anything you try to say won't change the fact that people still see you that way because of false accuzations. But you aren't a scammer, he left and you got that plot fair and square.
  • Ohh I noticed you in Pen's Yard on the 2nd floor XD you were arguing with that player, there was also someone who accused me of stealing his Hammer, I was like what the?!? Why would I scam a player just to get a hammer XD
  • Pen's needs a moderator in it at all times, I swear. xD

Most days I come in there just to look around and USUALLY I see people cussing, arguing, reporting, yelling, lying and overall being total brats.

Then again, that might be a super hard job for a single moderator.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017
    Mods can't punish people based off reports as many accuse others falsely or are fake reports. They need evidence and proof to be able to do so