Bring back the cave bug

Now I know everyone is gonna say that im lazy to want this bug back
But even when we had the bug caves were rare now you can just easily walk by a cave portal and miss it
What's the "cave bug"?
A lot of people know it
If there's a cave portal in a mountain mine and you die at that mountain mine you will respawn in front of the cave portal
Sadly that was fixed
And it's near impossible to find caves
They are rare and it's very easy to overlook them now
So do YOU want that bug back?

Comments

• I loved that.
    shame they removed it.
  • I spent around 20 minuts trying to find one by using this bug, and i just found out it got removed ;^;
  • Ughhh, that's y cave mine is rare, if they keep it, crystals and cave mushrooms will be everywhere, but well yea... That's a lot of mountain mine, suggesting to make cavern mine more appearance, so it wouldn't be so hard to spot, and nobody will be that free to search every single mountain mine u know?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited July 2017
    "bug" enough said...

What's the point of hiding the portals if they allow you to instantly find it?... Might as well be it's own mine.
  • lucaaa795 said:

These are not that hard to find at all.I found one few days ago in first mine i jumped in
    Its a bug.Bugs are not supposed to be brought back.

That's called 'luck'
    Try about 20 mountains you won't have much 'luck'
  • lucaaa795 said:

These are not that hard to find at all.I found one few days ago in first mine i jumped in
    Its a bug.Bugs are not supposed to be brought back.

That's called 'luck'
    Try about 20 mountains you won't have much 'luck'
    Agreed, they shouldn't hide the cavern entrance at all since they're so much mountain mines!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: it isnt called bug for nothing xD
    2: (yes i am going to say it) you lazy
    3: there are some tricks that can help ya find the mountain mine
    4: sure it was handy..... but the items went down a lot in worth too....
  • In my opinion, this bug shouldn't be brought back (as Lucaa said). And if you really look for a cavern mine, you will find it. Look, I was looking for cavern mines for no reason and I didn't find one for months.. And when I really needed to find one, I found it. And to help you, there's an unique pattern to find that portal.*

For me, it's a no. (#LaFranceAUnIncroyableTalent)
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited July 2017
    Well i for one have a very hard time finding caves as well.... So i also miss that darn bug..
  • if you said bugs shouldn't be brought back because they're bugs

they can bring them back as "intended"