<b class="Bold">PART 2 : 100% EPIC PERKS SUGGESTIONS</b>

Disclaimer : Every thing listed here is only my suggestions and opinion and the most important thing is FUN

Flippers 1 : You can swim 5% faster in water, lava, oil, snot, quick sand.
Flippers 2 : You can swim 10% faster in water, lava, oil, snot, quick sand.
Flippers 3 : You can swim 15% faster in water, lava, oil, snot, quick sand.

Travelers Boots 1 : You can walk 5% faster in snow, mud.
Travelers Boots 2 : You can walk 10% faster in snow, mud.
Travelers Boots 3 : You can walk 15% faster in snow, mud.

Faster Mining 3 : You can mine blocks 100% faster!

Nerd 1 : Double the chance of finding dehydrated cubes.

Fame 1 : Gain a crown decoration perk on top of your name after you have reached max level.

Racer 1 : Gain 5% chance to gain a 3 block boost option while driving a car.
Racer 1 : Gain 10% chance to gain a 3 block boost option while driving a car.
Racer 1 : Gain 15% chance to gain a 3 block boost option while driving a car.

( there will be a pop up option that you can click to boost. because of this you can have more control over your boost. )

( For PVP perks ) PS. No Hard Feelings THIS ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS.

Wand Master 1 : Gain 5% chance to get a free wand power everything you shoot using wands.
Wand Master 2 : Gain 10% chance to get a free wand power everything you shoot using wands.
Wand Master 3 : Gain 15% chance to get a free wand power everything you shoot using wands.

Stealth 1 : Gain 5% Chance to go invisible for 1 second when you get hit from a wand.
Stealth 1 : Gain 10% Chance to go invisible when 1 second you get hit from a wand.
Stealth 1 : Gain 15% Chance to go invisible when 1 second you get hit from a wand.

This is it.. Have fun ^_^

For any suggestions u can comment it below.

Comments

• If you vote for TRIGGERED please explain why ^_^
  • How can flippers make you swim in lava/oil?not logical-1
    The boost would have to exist for mobile too and the screen would be full of buttons -1
    Stealth is too op for pvp -1
    If 10 people had faster mining 3 and kept mining someone's game would crash (the server wouldn't handle it) -1
    Um you already get a crown thing on your name after reaching level 25
    And we don't need a perk because some people are too lazy to go mine to get dehydrated cubes -1
    We don't need a perk because someone is too lazy to spend time walking on snow/mud -1
    Also a lot of parkours and pvps are based on ice and mud this would ruin it
    Also you can just jump

Overall-999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    The boost would have to exist for mobile too and the screen would be full of buttons -1
    If 10 people had faster mining 3 and kept mining someone's game would crash (the server wouldn't handle it) -1
    And we don't need a perk because some people are too lazy to go mine to get dehydrated cubes -1
    We don't need a perk because someone is too lazy to spend time walking on snow/mud -1
    Also you can just jump

i see that you always get triggered everywhere. this is just my suggestion and my opinions ^_^ no hard feelings.. have a nice day <3
    Also you can just jump

i see that you always get triggered everywhere. this is just my suggestion and my opinions ^_^ no hard feelings.. have a nice day <3</p>
    Yes, this is your suggestions but you need other people's opinions. If you're gonna make a discussion and expect everyone to agree with you, it's never gonna happen.
    People always look for good and bad things in suggestions.
    Anyways.

----------------------------

I agree with Jad. They are too op.
  • QbirdQbird Member

How can flippers make you swim in lava/oil?not logical-1
    Also you can just jump

i see that you always get triggered everywhere. this is just my suggestion and my opinions ^_^ no hard feelings.. have a nice day <3</p>
    Yes, this is your suggestions but you need other people's opinions. If you're gonna make a discussion and expect everyone to agree with you, it's never gonna happen.
    Anyways.

I agree with everyone, too op. BTW , you don't need to make a part two, you could have just modified you first thread
    Also you can just jump

Anyways.

nerd and wand master is not op
  • when you are near a corner in a race and your perk suddenly activates:
    GG crash into the wall.

I like some of them.
    I like the idea of getting more levels even more tho
  • epieownz said:

when you are near a corner in a race and your perk suddenly activates:
    GG crash into the wall.

I like some of them.
    I like the idea of getting more levels even more tho

i think there will be more levels in this upcoming update
    Also you can just jump

Anyways.

Agree with jad ;/
  • edited July 2017
    Faster mining 3 would be too much, because 100% means faster than the speed of ULTIMACY 0.0 And no one has ever made something faster.
  • Faster mining 3 would be too much, because 100% means faster than the speed of light 0.0 And no one has ever made something faster.

i think it would be really handy because breaking blocks takes forever, especially for builders who love to remove mountains of dirts
  • Yeah but 100% is too much, its the SPEED OF ULTIMACY Too much lag.