Cannot Place Footprint on Vends

llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
No need to explain on why we should do this :) And another suggestion, The system would ask you if you're really sure to drop that item like: 'Are you sure you want to drop this?' And place a 'Yes' or 'No' Button 'cause other players like me accidentally drops items D:

Comments

• What about people that want to sell foot prints as not a scam
  • What about people that want to sell foot prints as not a scam

Cash Reg XD
  • llBIMBYll said:

What about people that want to sell foot prints as not a scam

Cash Reg XD
    Question:
    Why did they create vending machines?
    Answer:
    So people can sell while they're busy/away/sleeping/sell in high amounts at once
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Ehh.. don't they show up on the confirmation window?
  • well,for me there shouldnt be an exception on an item that we could put on vend?? that doesnt mean that when we cant put footprints in a vending machine, the scams would stop... and I disagree too on the other suggestion, I transferred into different storage many times and clearing my inventory while theres a system like that saying again and again "are you sure u want to drop this?" xD another thing is when dropping resources or whatever to sell in a vending machine with a fixed quantity, it would be much harded with that kind of system \(>.<)/
  • kurt... said:

well,for me there shouldnt be an exception on an item that we could put on vend?? that doesnt mean that when we cant put footprints in a vending machine, the scams would stop... and I disagree too on the other suggestion, I transferred into different storage many times and clearing my inventory while theres a system like that saying again and again "are you sure u want to drop this?" xD another thing is when dropping resources or whatever to sell in a vending machine with a fixed quantity, it would be much harded with that kind of system \(>.<)/ </p>

Ohh yeah O.O havent thought of that
  • llBIMBYll said:

Cash Reg XD
    Question:
    Answer:
    So people can sell while they're busy/away/sleeping/sell in high amounts at once
    Its not like there are many people who wants to buy Footprints lelz :/ ignoring this man again
  • llBIMBYll said:

llBIMBYll said:

Cash Reg XD
    Question:
    Answer:
    Its not like there are many people who wants to buy Footprints lelz :/ ignoring this man again
    Nice multi post xD
    And maybe you don't like foot prints but a lot of people sell them
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017

llBIMBYll said:

llBIMBYll said:

Cash Reg XD
    Question:
    Answer:
    Nice multi post xD
    I agree... very very very LOTS |(x.x)/
  • kurt... said:

llBIMBYll said:

llBIMBYll said:

Cash Reg XD
    Question:
    Answer:
    Nice multi post xD
    I agree... very very very LOTS |(x.x)/
    Sarcasm or real?
  • Both lol xD... but yeah, there shoudnt be discrimination against footprints ! items are items... !!! /('o')/
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I feel like preventing people from selling different items in the same vending machine would be more effective, if possible. Banning all players from selling footprints because of a few scammers is a little bit much (especially when it's an easy to avoid scam).
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    On the subject of footprints, really this is all that is needed..

Saving people from their own recklessness... sometimes it doesn't do much good to do so.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah my psa thread cover this
    Read confirmation windows is the main point tho.
    They are there for a reason.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10972/psa-co-op-build-block-and-vend-scamming#latest
  • They should make it to where you can only place multiple copies of one items into a vend. For example. Players scamming with monsterous footprints and a rare item in the vend would be unable to place two items into athe vend. So basically it would only allow you t add multiple copies on a certain item and not different items.
  • They should make it to where you can only place multiple copies of one items into a vend. For example. Players scamming with monsterous footprints and a rare item in the vend would be unable to place two items into athe vend. So basically it would only allow you t add multiple copies on a certain item and not different items.

Ya, very very gud
  • Here is my thought, PLAYER ACCOUNTABILITY. The terms and services require a player to be thirteen or older to play CC. While we should consider the youth and take them into consideration the largest portion of the player base is over thirteen. If by thirteen you are not able to read and think someone is not doing their job. If people were held accountable for their actions then individuals would think and act more clearly. If I put my hand in a fire guess what happens? I get burned, that does not mean all fire should be banned. Plus soon as you red tape off something against carelessness people find another cliff to fall off.
  • Here is my thought, PLAYER ACCOUNTABILITY. The terms and services require a player to be thirteen or older to play CC. While we should consider the youth and take them into consideration the largest portion of the player base is over thirteen. If by thirteen you are not able to read and think someone is not doing their job. If people were held accountable for their actions then individuals would think and act more clearly. If I put my hand in a fire guess what happens? I get burned, that does not mean all fire should be banned. Plus soon as you red tape off something against carelessness people find another cliff to fall off.

Sad, but true
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Here is my thought, PLAYER ACCOUNTABILITY. The terms and services require a player to be thirteen or older to play CC. While we should consider the youth and take them into consideration the largest portion of the player base is over thirteen. If by thirteen you are not able to read and think someone is not doing their job. If people were held accountable for their actions then individuals would think and act more clearly. If I put my hand in a fire guess what happens? I get burned, that does not mean all fire should be banned. Plus soon as you red tape off something against carelessness people find another cliff to fall off.

Great point. It would probably come across as victim-blaming, but it is honestly what needs to happen. If scam victims get scammed because they didn't feel like reading, that choice is their responsibility. When kids do stupid or dangerous things, they need to be informed that they are dangerous. And often they only really LEARN that they are dangerous because they've done them over and over until they get hurt.

Stop babying them when they get hurt. Put a bandaid on and say "if you don't want it to happen again, you need to make better choices."