Compact Storage ?

Hello . If you have any ideas you wouldnt mind share for a compact storage, (Thought with space for glass to put an Icon near a chest)

I have a starter 17x17 If I'm right , so huge plane space filled with chest isnt a possibility .

Thankoo if you share , even if you dont .

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Have built a few storage's over the years and more recently it works very well with shelves.

Do an upside down U pattern with shelved chests upon a wall. 2 high, and 3 wide. hang a sign off of the middle shelf for indication. Plenty of potential spots for a glassed indication as well.
    And categorize them by type instead of per item, that way it takes less space. Unless you are trying to store clothing. Until they are stack-able, they will always be messy to store.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    BJDware said:

I Have built a few storage's over the years and more recently it works very well with shelves.

Do an upside down U pattern with shelved chests upon a wall. 2 high, and 3 wide. hang a sign off of the middle shelf for indication. Plenty of potential spots for a glassed indication as well.
    And categorize them by type instead of per item, that way it takes less space. Unless you are trying to store clothing. Until they are stack-able, they will always be messy to store.

Im sorry but could you send a simple example ? I don't understand everything . Sowy =-='
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Oooooh, ok . Thanks a lot ! o/