Cubic Comic Contest

Comments

• Hope you like it :)

thing this is actually really funny.

• This is my comic .. ^_^ art i know this is ugly .. but I trying hard

Khen 23
  • I'm not a big fan of using colors in my drawings, neither am I good at coloring them. I'm also not a whiz at using photoshop to make comics. But here's my entry! It's a Classic about #blamehorus.

If you have difficulties reading the text, please inform me. I'm not really good at getting these clear shots. Not to mention, I have terrible handwriting. :cri:

Anyways, enjoy ^.^

I am honoured to be included in your comic 0_0

thing this is actually really funny.

Thank you~~ ^^

• This is my second entry for the comic contest, just zoom in because the words are pretty small
  • edited July 2017
    Comic yea I like It
  • Sepail said:

Here's my comix about scamer and wise pro player! With humor and interesting if you will read all. I hope you will understand my letters. There are sometimes small spaces between words :P

please, rate it!

I never knew u could draw tat good sepail :O ' = '
  • :D

I think this one is my favorite...
  • Comic number 3?!!! I know right! Here y'all go enjoy :)
    NOTE:this is a joke before they changed bunny pjs image.
  • Does it have to be a comic or can I post a drawing too? Will points be deducted if I do because it's not a comic?
  • edited July 2017
    This is my third entry to the cubic castles comic contest.
    I hope you enjoy :)
  • Does it have to be a comic or can I post a drawing too? Will points be deducted if I do because it's not a comic?

Uhhh the main point of the contest is to create a comic.
  • edited July 2017
    Screen Shooting is not a drawing.... comic making out of screen shots and other comics from diff sources and editing its txt? :V
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited July 2017

Screen Shooting is not a drawing.. obviously every one who did screen shots will be disqualified..

ah no, sir kewberth said it's fine
    to use screenshots o-o

What about us who have no talent for drawing?
    Can the comic be made out of in-game screenshots?

You can use screenshots.

Uhhh the main point of the contest is to create a comic.
    Thanks I was mostly asking because my friend posted a drawing instead of s comic.

• Screen Shooting is not a drawing.. obviously every one who did screen shots will be disqualified..

What are you? A mod? Read before you post *sigh*
  • QbirdQbird Member
    *Peace* said:

Screen Shooting is not a drawing.. obviously every one who did screen shots will be disqualified..

as you can see, SirKewberth said you cant judge people's entries, you are not the one who says who will be disqualified, thx!

Guys this isn't a thread to try and put down other people's entries. Everyone will enter in their own way. Lets try to keep this friendly!

And he also said screen shots were fine, it's better to let everyone participate, even if they don't have material to draw
  • Hello fellow Qbee's!!!
    this is all my risk at the school when i have a free time xD but there is no free time on school for me :3 i just draw that when my prof. is boring teaching us.

but here is it! my Comic Is done!! yey!! but not done yet for me... i want it just like 10 pages but i saw it requires only 1 page.. But it's ok the requirements is good for me.
    So as you see there is a story line,I put it in there coz u might did'nt seen the chatbox on my drawing... Sorry for that.
    But yeah i hope i had a chance to win coz i did all my best on this.

TY for Reading and sorry for some wrong Grammar. :*

<<<<---Story line--->>>>
    Hero:No matter what,I will defeat you.

Darkness:Oh Really?You are no match to me,You know why?Because I am your worst "Nightmare".
    (HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Hero:If you think that i cannot defeat you,Well your wrong!There is always a path to be succeed.

Darkness:Oh yah?(HAHAHA!)You can't even touch me Because i am the darkness..

Hero:Yes i can't even touch you,But maybe the power of light can vanish you,Iwill used it to save the "Princess".

Darkness:Ohhh...You really are the most brave qbee i ever met!
    Well im going to finish this,Im going to sent you on the "QBEE's Void REALM"!!(HAHAHA!!!)And After that,I will go to my "Dark QBEE's Kingdom"And i will sent the princess ob the Qbee's void Realm too!!(HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Hero:Maybe im "WEAK"
    And Maybe im jsut an ordinary Qbee,But by the Name Of Qbic GOD!!! I WILL VANISHED YOU!!!!!!!

(AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH......!!!!!!!)
  • lucaaa795 said:

"Hestia" said:

Hello fellow Qbee's!!!
    this is all my risk at the school when i have a free time xD but there is no free time on school for me :3 i just draw that when my prof. is boring teaching us.

but here is it! my Comic Is done!! yey!! but not done yet for me... i want it just like 10 pages but i saw it requires only 1 page.. But it's ok the requirements is good for me.
    So as you see there is a story line,I put it in there coz u might did'nt seen the chatbox on my drawing... Sorry for that.

<<<<---Story line--->>>>

Darkness:Oh Really?You are no match to me,You know why?Because I am your worst "Nightmare".
    (HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Hero:If you think that i cannot defeat you,Well your wrong!There is always a path to be succeed.

Hero:Yes i can't even touch you,But maybe the power of light can vanish you,Iwill used it to save the "Princess".

Well im going to finish this,Im going to sent you on the "QBEE's Void REALM"!!(HAHAHA!!!)And After that,I will go to my "Dark QBEE's Kingdom"And i will sent the princess ob the Qbee's void Realm too!!(HAHAHAHAHAHA)

And Maybe im jsut an ordinary Qbee,But by the Name Of Qbic GOD!!! I WILL VANISHED YOU!!!!!!!

That looks amazing.
    However...Im not sure if the drawings are related to CC mostly because of the swords and darkness evil.
    Yeah it's not related to cc
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017

Guys this isn't a thread to try and put down other people's entries. Everyone will enter in their own way. Lets try to keep this friendly!

lucaaa795 said:

"Hestia" said:

Hello fellow Qbee's!!!

<<<<---Story line--->>>>

(HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

That looks amazing.
    However...Im not sure if the drawings are related to CC mostly because of the swords and darkness evil.
    Yeah it's not related to cc
    Shhhhhhht..... dont think about it .
  • Here is my entry (it's super cringy)
  • axelloaxello Member
    edited July 2017
    Here's my super duper funny entry xD
  • Better than my entry :O
  • axelloaxello Member

Better than my entry :O

:P
  • axello said:

this always happens on my IOS x-x
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    axello said:

we can all relate.

• axello said:

This has been happening way more lately. They should fix it.
    comic on point, good for you.
  • Someone Say Giveaway?
This discussion has been closed.