Select Clan Colour!

*Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Who Here Hates Having A Green , Non Fun Tag Above Their Name? Well With Using The Colour Changer It Can Be More Fun. Obviously Take Out Blue/Red/Purple Because People Can Fake Mod/Admin/Beta.
Say What You Think Below

Comments

• This is more of a suggestion

And to be honest I like it the way it is-1
  • I would love to have different colors above my name, or something like, colors for each rank! :0
    +-420
  • I would love to have different colors above my name, or something like, colors for each rank! :0
    +-420

Same , Like Having A Multicoloured Tag . It Would Promote Clans Alot
  • Edition said:

I would love to have different colors above my name, or something like, colors for each rank! :0
    +-420

Same , Like Having A Multicoloured Tag . It Would Promote Clans Alot
    lit
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2017
    +10
    I think a better way to dodge fake admins, would ban the word "Mod", "Admin", "oficial" and "beta" in clan names! So we could use these colors
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited July 2017
    I think asking them to turn it on and off is enough. you can't do that with clan tags.

it would be cool if you could buy different fonts and effects to customize them
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Mufflon said:

I think asking them to turn it on and off is enough. you can't do that with clan tags.

it would be cool if you could buy different fonts and effects to customize them

I think adding just a color would be a good start, before adding everything we could .

+1 for this idea.
  • mmmhh I don't really like this idea for 2 points :

• First, I think this will be a bit messy with all these colors..

• Second, Green is my favourite color so... ^^