What makes CC boring and not lively?

2»

Comments

• Inactive friends (and so players...)

Sometimes I get bored of mining (like evryone). And I don't have the blocks needed to build. So I check my friendlist...and a big part are offline. Or they're AFK all the time. So I feel a bit alone...

Even if some want me to help them for building something, they go offline quickly...

(I don't say that all players have to be online - and I know there's the jet lag)

well..that's it :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Inactive friends (and so players...)

Sometimes I get bored of mining (like evryone). And I don't have the blocks needed to build. So I check my friendlist...and a big part are offline. Or they're AFK all the time. So I feel a bit alone...

Even if some want me to help them for building something, they go offline quickly...

(I don't say that all players have to be online - and I know there's the jet lag)

Good job I'm always on :p
  • Pious said:

Thuggie said:

Lemme annoy some peeps . "More clothes"

But of course yes, the game has limitations . But just try to think about ways to add things to the game, without making it look like a knock off of another Block building based game .

I feel like you saying anything is a knock off is like saying they're stealing it all from Roblox (which has literally everything, they themselves make knock-offs: they made an exact copy of a Dead Space helmet, for example).

If something has been worn in any game, you mean to say they can't be made in this one? I happen to fancy the Traffic Cone Hat. :(
    Not at all, I mean that its hard for them not to do something some already did, so they must find a special idea . but nope, its not a knock of yet
  • Add dark brick stairs and slabs please I'm begging you.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    b-b-b-b-b--b-bb--b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-*BURRRRP*
    bump.
  • Pyreon said:

b-b-b-b-b--b-bb--b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-*BURRRRP*
    bump.

everything
  • PiousPious Member
    Nudism being discouraged.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited July 2017
    Pious said:

Nudism being discouraged.

HAHAHAHA XD

Inactive friends (and so players...)

@-Joystick- I'm here if u want :)

Also I agree so much with @b3achy
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nothing.
  • Well what makes cc boring is the economy it's self, I just think people are to rich, And..You can accomplish a lot with money, But, Once you complete all your goals...What is there to really do? Sure there is building but...Some peeps get to bored of that...But Maybe if we could add a flatscreen tv :) Or A desk, Or upgraded computers..and doors to the game..And beds into the game And maybe a shower/bath uh maybe grow able trees, Like when you mine drop saplings
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The overwhelming focus on vanity items.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    BJDware said:

The overwhelming focus on vanity items.

Someone should make a cult for following the ancient wise qbee BJDware and his wisdom. Maybe someday.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Exactly. ^
  • Yes yes, new items would be greagmt but i would love to see an update on existing features such as clans. *Hint hint*
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    BUMP
  • Bump