SCAM PROOF IDEA

You know when someone ask you for perm and you dont really know weather to give perm or not... so my idea is to make fake perm what fake perm will actually do is give the other person perm then when they start mining it recordes all the mined and placed blocks then after the oqner takes perm back all his/her stuff will go back to their original places before perm and all the placed blocks will go back to the other person's inventory so we could actually test them if they are actually scamming it would be just like the toutorial

Disadvantages
1.take way too much time (for cosmic cow owners)
2. The players could make new blocks by putting blocks and rewinding them
3. Lagg by the new unauthrised blocks
Advantages
1. Scam free yay
2. Make trusted freinds
3. All your stuff safe and sound

(P.s. the option to put fake perm will be in realm setup)

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Or... when someone asks you for perms you should not have to think about it and just automatically say "no" :D
  • Wat .-.
  • Mabz can already do this
    But give me one reason to trust someone
  • I think it's a nice idea, but 99% of the time you can tell if someone is trustworthy or not. Some people are very fishy and easy to spot, unless you're super gullible and lack common sense.

I agree
  • Liberated said:

I think it's a nice idea, but 99% of the time you can tell if someone is trustworthy or not. Some people are very fishy and easy to spot, unless you're super gullible and lack common sense.

I'm super gullible and lack common sense ._.
  • Liberated said:

I think it's a nice idea, but 99% of the time you can tell if someone is trustworthy or not. Some people are very fishy and easy to spot, unless you're super gullible and lack common sense.

I'm super gullible and lack common sense ._.
    Jerry e_e'

I agree sorry to waste your time

• Simply never give perm to anybody? OwO
  • Welp, Angelica is a kind of person you can trust, I trust her so much, I even traded using tip piggies and dropping items with her :o
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    The easiest way to prevent getting scammed is to simply deny anyone from getting perm. However, if you know someone (by know, you are fully capable of trusting them) and you are really fond of them, there should be no problem with permission granting. Perhaps, in retrospect, let's say that a random joiner decides to come in and beg or ask for perm. I would give them a no. However, if it's severely irritating me, then it would be from a no to a ban.
    Like ashi said, just think about who you are giving perm to and if you can trust them or not
  • -1. Why trust anybody you dont know like no it would be like you wouldnt even trust your trusted ones
  • Just dont give them perm if you dont trust them. if you feel like you need to test someone then simply dont give hem access to build
  • this is a great idea +1