Deleted Discussion

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited July 2017 in Help Requests

Comments

• Are monster graves still obtainable in-game? If so, how? (I know the basics of using a necro-wand, but thats pretty much it)

I think they were removed because i only saw 3 people that have one in my year of playing
    Also they're super expensive so I guess
  • They were removed long ago to be relaced by the crates. Most players keep them glassed so that trollers dont use a necromancer wand to turn it back into a slyme and destroy the grave
  • Once upon a time Slymes were released as eggs, when the eggs hatched the slymes could not be removed or relocated except for in one way. There was no crates as Pickles said. Chaos erupted for few anticipated the horror that they would unleash when placing the eggs. The only way to move slymes was a several hour affair of hitting the slymes with a wand to whittle down their health until the slime croaked turning into a grave. Not many were brave enough to take on this trial-some affair. The Almighty Cube saw the people crying and weeping as they lost their land to the slymes who had taken over. Countless Qbees lost their lives....it was truly a dark period in CC history. That is when the Almighty Cube with a server restart wrangled all the slymes into crates. He also took pity on the slymes he created thus he made them invincible, unkillable which meant no more SLYME GRAVES!

So yes slyme graves are extremely rare as not many were made, their price will never rice high like a clothing item like an umbrella though due to the fact it is not a wearable which is sad in my opinion. Even with ultra rare items their price has a slow miserable climb, some even being almost forgotten like the booger.
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited July 2017

some even being almost forgotten like the booger.

The what?

So basically it's unattainable now
  • When the Bunnyzilla visited the lands he picked his nose as if it was a gold mine and flung boogers out to little qbees :)! AngelBee has the largest amount of boogers in game I believe, he sells them for over 60k I believe? They are giant light green gobs of deliciousness! One of the reasons the boogers are rare is because they indeed are edible, they have no special effect persay, nothing grand. Nope one gobble and that booger is gone. So you must tread carefully with the boogers as not to swallow it.
  • I might haggle with angelbee for a booger then. I got a slime egg, so i want a booger
  • Can we still turn slyme egg into a monster grave?
  • Slyme eggs do not turn into monster graves, never did. Slyme eggs if placed will turn into slymes but will not revert back to slyme eggs. Graves can no longer be obtained.