MODS HELP

If any mods read this post help, last night I was ban and muted for 10 hours of it was my first warning ban, than as I log on I holla for UPC PAEKOUR than supreme ban me and said people been reporting me, why am I ban again after I was just ban? I think Momo ban me last night with Cole1st,,, plz help mods

Comments

• SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited July 2017
    Sorry guys it's UPC PARKOUR I MISSPELLED A WORD
    gdog said:

Maybe check the legitimacy of the the events or realms your hollaring.
    If you've been banned previously you'll be banned again after a warning. So be very careful is all I can suggest. Also don't multipost. Edit your previous comment.

gdog said:

If you've been banned previously you'll be banned again after a warning. So be very careful is all I can suggest. Also don't multipost. Edit your previous comment.

Last night was my FIRST WARNING GDOG THEN SUPEREXTREME BAN ME AGAIN AS SOON AS I LOG ON AND DID WELL FIRST I HOLLA AT MY FARMERS MARKET REALM THEN I HOLLA FOR UPC PSRKOUR THEN IT SAID THIRD WARNING AND THEN SUPER EXTREME BAN ME,,, ALSO HOW CAN I DELETE THE PREVIOUS COMMENT,, IM NOT SURE HOW, CAN YOU HELP? I DONT KNOW RIGHT NOW IF IM EDITING A COMMENT OR REPKYING BACK,, IM NOT SURE HOW TO WORK THIS SITE JUST YET?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
  • Moe no WingMoe no Wing Game Moderator
    edited July 2017
    UPC I only muted you for causing drama on holla. After I verbally warned you 2 times, you still make 3 different holla + hollawarp making the issue chaotic.
    And Cole I banned him for scam using vend machine + claiming me allowed his scam action.
    https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/253988314187563008/333286164683423755/unknown.png?width=822&height=463
    (Not Going to upload all the other screenshots)
    UPC only thing you are doing now is making more drama.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited July 2017

UPC I only muted you for causing drama on holla. After I verbally warned you 2 times, you still make 3 different holla + hollawarp making the issue chaotic.
    And Cole I banned him for scam using vend machine + claiming me allowed his scam action.
    https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/253988314187563008/333286164683423755/unknown.png?width=822&height=463

Ok sorry for replying back to you again,, I see why Cole was ban I understand that, why was I ban for 10 hours last night and now as I log on SuperExtreme ban me for 24 hours? Does he know I was already ban? All I'm asking is can you find and help me out?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited July 2017
    UPC2017 said:

Ok sorry for replying back to you again,, I see why Cole was ban I understand that, why was I ban for 10 hours last night and now as I log on SuperExtreme ban me for 24 hours? Does he know I was already ban? All I'm asking is can you find and he'll me out?
    Based on the system, you are not banned before.
    And 24h ban is the first ban...