STRENGTH PERK! POPEYE!

To mine any of the gems we require bombs, how neat it be if there was a perk added to allow for pulling of gems with no bombs required :D!

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    stronk qbees i agree +1
  • +10
  • ValleyValley Member
    Bombs are messy! +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yas! And maybe also a musclelair look on our qbee XD
  • maybe it could be unlocked in lv 30-35?
  • AMCHO MACHO MAN HAN
    I HAVE TO BE
    A MACHO MAN
    MACHO MACHO MAAAAN HANNNN
    MACHO MACHO
    I GOTTA TO BE
    A MACHO MAN
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yaaaaaaaaaaas +1000000 I need this in my life! Bombs scare me, I always end up dead and without my precious gems lmao
  • +1 it would be super helpful
    People always steal my gems when i place a bomb
    But it would be cool if you deal extra damage with harm wands
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited July 2017
    +1
    Btw if you are in a room/realm you don't need bombs
  • Thank you all for your replies.

Soft Pillow I forgot about that song, MACHO MAN!

MarieAra, same thing happens to me. I have some of the worst reaction time. My brain is like ohh it is sparkling, WOAH GIANT SHINY NUMBERS, then it is like oh yeah we need to run but by the time it has processed all this it is to late lol.
  • ValleyValley Member
    OMG MACHO MAN, it brings back so many memories
  • Cracks me up.

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Yes please! :D

• Yes please! :D

Forgot hot fidget babes
  • Yesssss +1000
  • That would make bombs pointless, however, I do like the idea. I'm just worried about the fate of the bomb item in this. ;-;
  • Ye lol +1
  • i don't like this -1 for decreasing bomb value and emerald, ruby and diamond value.
    although i agree its a shame, ppl can steal them when u use bombs.
  • edited July 2017
    How would this make the bomb pointless? We have a person who does not uses bombs in the room *cough*. Bombs are excellent for removing misplaced sculpty as they return the sculpty block back. Secondly they are useful for mining if one is inclined to spend the C.

It would not decrease bombs value as one would still need to use bombs to remove sculpty and for mining purposes.

Secondly it would not decrease gem value as how many people are going to become active gem hunters? Gems are rare in mines and finding the deposits are a pain, plus there is not a high demand for them. They would still retain most of their value.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Plus it would only decrease the value of bombs if they were craftable, which they aren't, they'll always be worth the same. If someone likes bombs they can go ahead and use them, and us rare specimens who would like to sit criss cross applesauce and never ever use them could enjoy the peace and calm. It's a win win situation!
  • 10/10!!!
    Popeye the sailorman XD
  • PiousPious Member
    +1
  • maybe make it take 3 seconds to mine each block and make a limit it to 10 blocks every 2 hour because it's pretty gosh darn op
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Would be very nice to have such a perk.
    Definitely something that would need to be only available at a high level though.
  • It is not an Op perk as it would be limited to mining gems or any future mineable block that would require bombs. If you are in a cavern gems are not in clusters, it is generally one gem. If in a mine and you are digging around enough for a deposit then it is not over ten gems generally speaking. If a person is taking the time to find gems could it not be considered that bombs are op and should have a restriction? The answer is no because it would be silly just as it would be silly to put time restraints along with other complicated coding for a simple perk.