Question

Hi
So let's say i went to a store with my iPhone and the store owner downloaded cc on my iPhone but he didn't give me the apple i
So afterwards an update came out
So do I need to re-download cc or not
I guess only the devs or someone who tried can answer me
Basically you got the newest version of cc and an update came out
Do you need to download it again or not?

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    When you download an update for a game that your default, logged in account did not install, you have to enter the password for the account that installed it. At least that is the case for paid games. One can only assume it's the same for free to play games, though I can imagine it ever becoming a problem. It's free, so just install it yourself anyway ._.
  • When you download an update for a game that your default, logged in account did not install, you have to enter the password for the account that installed it. At least that is the case for paid games. One can only assume it's the same for free to play games, though I can imagine it ever becoming a problem. It's free, so just install it yourself anyway ._.

Um I don't have a credit card so I can't make an apple id
  • Jad,actually you don't need a credit card to make an Apple ID,there is a way to make one without a Credit Card,but you need to reset your phone,if you want to hear it just PM me :P