I need you to motivate me!

CD87CD87 Member
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Here's the story:
I have a big project that I've always wanted to make since I came to the game.
Back then, it was impossible to afford such a big project because, like all the starters, I had neither cubits nor skills!
But now, having both of them with me, I suddenly don't have the urge to start doing it.
The reason is unclear - it's not because the project is meaningless, or it's too big to do it (I've made ONE that was bigger). I just don't have a clue why I thought "I'm not in the mood". It's been three months and the same thought is still in my mind!

Therefore, I'm seeking motivations!
Do it with anything you have, anyway you want. Suggestions, stories, your own experiences, memes, controlled shocks (?), ...anything! I appreciate all the help from you all.

Finally, thanks for reading!
@CD87

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    Do it or this bunny is going to meet its creator!

• To be honnest, I had a big project that needed A LO of cubits and experience... I finally completed it...but it failed... I was super sad... I had another big project but I said to me "why doing it if it will fail like this one?"... And I thought....thought a lot... And I realized that this is a big project that I always wanted to do, whatever if it works or not, if it worth or not, I say to me, "I'll build this project whatever it will cost, whatever the others will say"... I'm building it, and it's a real PLEASURE to build this project I've ever wanted...

So believe in you, if it's a real big project that you have ever wanted, you will find this motivation... Think of what it wil look... Think of what you will do! (you can also build it with friends :3)...

Come on CD87!

PS : maybe you should take a little break from CC and be back with the best motivation ever!

I hope it willl help you o3o
  • Okay then...

Do it else give all the materials and cubits to me! XD
    ( You wouldn't do that so start the project right now! )

@CD87 you wouldn't be alone, perhaps you need someone to accompany you until the end of the project, I can do that, if I'm free thou, anyway good luck, hope you feels better after reading this...
    :)
    And, I would like to see your creativity and amazingly builded realm, hope you can really surprised me :D
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    CD87 CD87 he's our man, if he can't do it no one can!
  • JUST DO IT(dead memes)
    So you're gonna let your dream disappear?
    You don't wanna see how proud you'll be when you finish?
    Just looking at it knowing that it was your own effort
    Trust me as soon as you get a tiny bit of progress done you won't stop building trying to finish it
  • Do you really think this is the best option? I mean, it's perfectly fine to go for your dreams, but keep in mind, dreams are sweet, but in the end, the sweetest poison will still be, nonetheless, poison.
    Go after the result, but keep in mind what you are giving up in the process. Additionally, the result you seek may not have its sweetness after the first taste.
    If you are determined to do this, then go ahead, I'll encourage you to do so. I've logged on just to give you this message, feel motivated.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I smell Sister Location with the controlled shock.
    Do it or i will steal your fridge.
  • Trust me; I wanted to write something huge for fun. It took me a lot of tries to finally get it right, but it also took damages, kind of like how you're feeling right now. It took a lot of courage and strength, but it's worth it.
  • Just Do It!!!!
  • Go check out KnoP Hotel... That much marble takes motivation.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just start with it, now you dont have the motivation but if you hav estarted with it youll get the urge to finish it too

If that doesnt help get the help of friends too, the more people make it more fun :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Think about the reward after wards, people will get to admire your building skills! :D
  • “You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club”
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Dude if I can find the inspiration to build mountains made of 80k of the same block you can totally do this! You got this bro!
  • "Do what you want, cause a pirate is free." - wise words from the internet