Are we allowed to use copy/ Paste apps in Cubic Castles?

If we are not spamming or annoying someone, it can be used?
@SirKewberth

Comments

• What do you mean by "copy/paste apps"?
  • Don't use loopholes in the game, or use scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this. - cc guidelines
  • Don't use loopholes in the game, or use scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this. - cc guidelines

Well nope, I think he means the "copy and paste" function just like the other games... Well most of the people will use it to spam, so no way as far as I see.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2017

Well nope, I think he means the "copy and paste" function just like the other games... Well most of the people will use it to spam, so no way as far as I see.

agreed
  • edited July 2017
    I asked if we don't use it to spam or annoy someone then we can use it?
    And how is it cheating. It's not "hacking".
  • edited July 2017

Well it's because the problem of the word "apps" u used.... Well u know, the game itself has more than 1000 players, and how did u know that they won't spam? Plus the spamming is already worse right now...
  • I asked if we don't use it to spam or annoy someone then we can use it?

Well it's because the problem of the word "apps" u used.... Well u know, the game itself has more than 1000 players, and how did u know that they won't spam? Plus the spamming is already worse right now...
    Aren't there Mods present in game to stop players from spamming/ Cursing. You can always take screenshots or use the in-game report button Y'know. Also there are already some players I know who do use Copy/ Pasting in game already.

Aren't there Mods present in game to stop players from spamming/ Cursing. You can always take screenshots or use the in-game report button Y'know. Also there are already some players I know who do use Copy/ Pasting in game already.
    Mods aren't there for their whole time, they are volunteers who help to make the game better... And it's hard to have mod in every single place too... And admins won't just warn every single person who spams, and there's a lot of reports everyday y'know? Well as long as the players u mentioned didn't spam then thats okay I think.
  • edited July 2017

Mods aren't there for their whole time, they are volunteers who help to make the game better... And it's hard to have mod in every single place too... And admins won't just warn every single person who spams, and there's a lot of reports everyday y'know? Well as long as the players u mentioned didn't spam then thats okay I think.
    So I can use copy/ Pasting too if I don't spam.
  • edited July 2017

Ya, as long as u follow the rules, if not, you'll be the first to get banned in-game abusing this function I guess x)

Ya, as long as u follow the rules, if not, you'll be the first to get banned in-game abusing this function I guess x)
    We had such a long discussion for no reason. At the end you agreed what I said at the very start of my thread.
  • Just type, don't be lazy.